Fabio Borini

.Cee

He's the golden one that got away in my opinion. I can see him sitting on the bench for Liverpool though and wasting his talents !

Now who do you think would start ahead of him? Andy Carroll? :lol:

Carroll

Suarez-Borini

Would be a very good front three for Liverpool. Good interchangability between Suarez and Borini, even though Fabio prefers playing through the middle. There would be good dynamism to the Liverpool front line, but do they have the midfield to supply the ammunition? I'm not sure. Gerrard is too inconsistent now, even though he is still a very good player. Lucas is an intelligent player but he is no Xabi Alonso. Charlie Adam is a useful utility player, a bit like Meireles, but he's definitely no playmaker. Spearing is utterly useless, can't see what Dalglish saw in him. Liverpool need midfield players more than anything. Joe Cole would be a good option but he's injury prone and hardly set the world alight since 2008, in fairness. Decent season at Lille, granted, but again, he is nowhere near Mata or Hazard's level. Borini going to Liverpool could work but only if they get the supply right.

Carroll

Suarez-Borini

Would be a very good front three for Liverpool. Good interchangability between Suarez and Borini, even though Fabio prefers playing through the middle. There would be good dynamism to the Liverpool front line, but do they have the midfield to supply the ammunition? I'm not sure. Gerrard is too inconsistent now, even though he is still a very good player. Lucas is an intelligent player but he is no Xabi Alonso. Charlie Adam is a useful utility player, a bit like Meireles, but he's definitely no playmaker. Spearing is utterly useless, can't see what Dalglish saw in him. Liverpool need midfield players more than anything. Joe Cole would be a good option but he's injury prone and hardly set the world alight since 2008, in fairness. Decent season at Lille, granted, but again, he is nowhere near Mata or Hazard's level. Borini going to Liverpool could work but only if they get the supply right.

Kind of surprising to see an unbiased view of Liverpool on here. I still believe he should stay in the Eternal City, damn you Rogers!

That's what i'm trying to say, i don't hate him but if he plays for Liverpool, i'm gonna have to find a way to at least dislike him and Rodgers for that matter. Please don't sign any more ex Chelsea youngsters Brendan mate, ok.