Fabio Borini

.Cee

You & a few million of CFC supporters that were hoping Borini got more time w/ the 1st team.

In competition of Didi, Torres, Danny and Lukaku he wouldnt get much chance, so its ok if he went to club where he can play more (Roma), but not then back to lpool...when there are Juve, Inter all looking for striker..

In competition of Didi, Torres, Danny and Lukaku he wouldnt get much chance, so its ok if he went to club where he can play more (Roma), but not then back to lpool...when there are Juve, Inter all looking for striker..

Actually he went to Parma from CFC & Roma struck a deal w/ them. Now I found out that the Fenway Group has ties w/ Roma. So no, we got played <_<

well at least he didn't go to ManUre who are looking to sell berbatov, if he had gone to ManUre I can see him doing us some damage. He's ok at liverpool I guess, it hurts but I don't they will do good this season either maybe a 6th or 5th finish if they buy the right players

well at least he didn't go to ManUre who are looking to sell berbatov, if he had gone to ManUre I can see him doing us some damage. He's ok at liverpool I guess, it hurts but I don't they will do good this season either maybe a 6th or 5th finish if they buy the right players

I must say, I like your logic there. It could be a lot worse.

I think he will a Liverpool hit. Will not be so surprised if he score a goal or two against us.

If he scores a goal or two against us, we will end up signing him then. Always happens with Liverpool players.. e.g. Torres and Meireles. Maybe Benayoun but I can't remember if he has scored against us...

If he scores a goal or two against us, we will end up signing him then. Always happens with Liverpool players.. e.g. Torres and Meireles. Maybe Benayoun but I can't remember if he has scored against us...

Good to know that Maxi has left Liverpool for an Argentinian club.

He's a natural goal scorer and he's 21 years of age, 6 goals in 9 games for Swansea right away. 9 goals in 24 for Roma, which is good for a youngster. And we didn't even keep him... i don't understand the logic.

Okay we never knew he would go to Roma and play well, but we should've knew, because he clearly has talent. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

He's a natural goal scorer and he's 21 years of age, 6 goals in 9 games for Swansea right away. 9 goals in 24 for Roma, which is good for a youngster. And we didn't even keep him... i don't understand the logic.

Okay we never knew he would go to Roma and play well, but we should've knew, because he clearly has talent. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

Wait, he is a cannibal?

DAMN!! So we get the first cannibal football player to 'come out' in 2012, when are we allowing the vampire footballers to 'come out'?

Wait, he is a cannibal?

DAMN!! So we get the first cannibal football player to 'come out' in 2012, when are we allowing the vampire footballers to 'come out'?

Don't worry, there's plenty more vampires to come back and suck our blood as we are letting good players go from our youth.

^^+1 w/ this....I was saying the same thing on BS, but I was told the Board couldn't keep him due to outside influence. Why didn't our scouting team recognize his potential? One thing I am not sure we mentioned, but dude learned from our legends. I remember his time @ Swansea, dude used DD's free kick style & scored. Maybe Rodgers didn't like how we were not involving our youth & is trying to make us pay.

ok SCREAMING it for 3 ,,,saying it for 10.

Carlton Cole ,,,Sam,Del Bona .... Jody Morris , JACK CORK ,,,,,,,,, GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jack Cork is the only one I agree with there, even then he would've only made it as a fringe player.

Jody Morris is just a first class twat. Very Joey Barton-esque. Dalla Bona was never good enough. Carlton Cole was never going to get in the squad ahead of Drogba and Crespo, he wanted first team experience.

If a player isn't good enough, we shouldn't keep them regardless of the fact they come through the academy or not. There haven't been many notible players that have come through the academy that we could have offered first team football. The only one I can think of currently is Borini. We can't keep players as a rotation option if they're screaming out for first team football and we can't offer them first team football if we want to be the best. We are not Arsenal. We can only offer players first team football who are absolutely good enough.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not like every youngster who doesn't stay at CFC does a Borini.

We offered him a new contract and he didn't take it because he knew he'd have better opportunities elsewhere, which is fair enough. We're not going to drop Drogba, Anelka, Torres and Sturridge just for Borini.

He's turned out to be a good player, good for him. How many more that've left CFC do we regret leaving? Not many at all.