The Transfer Ban

Has Tom Henning Overbo become the president of Fifa ? This is an absolutely insane decision the likes of which we have never seen before. Real Madrid publically tap up players all year yet nothing happens to them , Ferguson literally kidnapps Berbatov against Spurs wishes ye nothing happens to Man Utd. Anyone else see a pattern building here ?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ballack::censored:

If we'd signed Kakuta during a Championship/Champions League winning season and he'd scored a reasonable amount of goals in the first XI, I would fully expect FIFA to punish us, but the way they've gone about this is crazy.

They're clearly using British clubs as example to the rest of the world. Arsenal last week, us this week. We all know Platini/Blatter etc hate Chelsea FC with a passion, but fuck!...he was only 15 at the fuckin time and has only played reserve football since being with us!

After that disgrace of a game against Barca, FIFA have clearly upped the anti and will now transfer-ban ANY and EVERY club who 'taps up' a player. Just as UEFA will ban any player for 2 games once video evidence was produced AFTER the game of a dive that a referee missed. I wont hold my breathe on either of them though...

Fuck FIFA and Fuck UEFA. I really wish we could just boycott the CL. All run by a corrupt bunch of biased c*nts

0yks0q21it9ftw7rdvt0.jpg

Shocking is all I can say. Shocking reply.

Disagree with you, for me football is a major part of my life and something i cannot live with out. So i think it was a perfect response to your comment.

Edited by STEV3O

What a load of crap! One tranfer window fair enough but 2?! Who knows what the situation be by next year.And seeing as some of our players aint getting any younger and it aint like the guy is playing first team football...

Feel sorry for Carlo as well.He had nout to do with this yet really its him whose gana get slated at times and cant add to his squad if he wanted to if he saw a problem in an area etc/players wanting to leave

Jan 2011 is a lonng way off

Yeh FIFA and so hate us we know it but now its plain bloody clear!

But hopfully be nice to us like they were Roma..doubt it though cause its us..prob still fuming the fact 2 of our bans got overturned for CL

Edited by Laylabelle

This is such a load of bollocks....Man United have been reported for tapping up a 15 year old French kid THIS transfer window...What happens to them...Fuck all....This is just a vendetta against Chelsea. Just like Uefa, FIFA dont like the fact that Chelsea were taken over by a rich owner and became successfull in a short period of time...Uefa are always being wankers to Chelsea. And this is also a vendetta against English clubs, because Eduardo has been banned for 2 games for diving....Whens the last time players got banned for diving..It happens. Its total shit. Butttt...My dad told me Roma got punished for this a couple of years ago, appealed and it got reduced to just ONE transfer window. So we can only hope for the same. Kakuta is one of our best young players aswell, and how he has become useless for around 4 months. OH DEAR.

:ballack::censored:

If we'd signed Kakuta during a Championship/Champions League winning season and he'd scored a reasonable amount of goals in the first XI, I would fully expect FIFA to punish us, but the way they've gone about this is crazy.

They're clearly using British clubs as example to the rest of the world. Arsenal last week, us this week. We all know Platini/Blatter etc hate Chelsea FC with a passion, but fuck!...he was only 15 at the fuckin time and has only played reserve football since being with us!

After that disgrace of a game against Barca, FIFA have clearly upped the anti and will now transfer-ban ANY and EVERY club who 'taps up' a player. Just as UEFA will ban any player for 2 games once video evidence was produced AFTER the game of a dive that a referee missed. I wont hold my breathe on either of them though...

Fuck FIFA and Fuck UEFA. I really wish we could just boycott the CL. All run by a corrupt bunch of biased c*nts

0yks0q21it9ftw7rdvt0.jpg

love your sig mate :thumbsup:

indeed FiFa is freakin disgraceq20.gif