Miroslav Stoch

the wes

STEVE McCLAREN has landed Chelsea winger Miroslav Stoch on loan. The Slovakian will join ex-England boss McClaren's Dutch side FC Twente for next season.

Stoch, 19, made his Blues debut last season and was a regular on the bench at Stamford Bridge.

He scored his first goal for Slovakia last month.

Good Luck Stoch

Edited by the wes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it for a whole season or for half?

Hope he has a successful loan spell, and it's hal a season, because normally someone will be injured around December and if it is a winger then we could definately take advantage and use our young skillfull wingers like Stoch, Kakuta and Sinclair for things like that. If not I hope it takes a good long loan deal, in-which Carlo can see Stoch's true talent.

Good Luck to Stoch I hope he return in a much better player... He has all the future ahead...

And He is going to play with my Contrymate Brian Ruiz... I hope to see Both in the Champion League...

My Besto To Both Stoch and Ruiz.!!

Thats two Chelsea youngsters that McClown will be looking after at FC Twente, Stoch and Rajkovic, good luck to them both, I think McClown is actually doing a pretty good there.

Stoch will do well. "Mclown" does have a decent eye for young talent, he's taken on some other young up and coming players, along with the two Chelsea lads....From the fact he's been taken on the USA tour...Sinclair will now prove himself as a big boy...Stoch will go out and get experience for a year or two till he's 21, maybe for slightly longer till 22, and then he will really feature at Chelsea.

• 10 months later...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-transfer-news-Galatasaray-set-for-2-5million-swoop-for-Miroslav-Stoch-article444901.html

Chelsea's Slovakian World Cup winger Miroslav Stoch is ready to sign for Turkish giants Galatasaray in a surprise £2.5million deal.

Stoch is back at Stamford Bridge after a season on loan with Dutch champions Twente Enschede and now Gala officials are flying to London to try to wrap up a full-time deal.

The gifted left-sided starlet, who is due to head to the finals in South Africa next month, could be on his way to Turkey after the finals to sort out personal terms.

If we sell him I will be disappointed, but if it's for only £2.5 million I think I will cry.