Miroslav Stoch

the wes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it happening to be honest, why would the club do it? If it does happen though someone at the club would need to be strung up by their balls for letting it happen.

Apparently he's only going a year left on his contract though.

Agree with Cameron. It's a shame because he's got great talent... but we have more exciting prospects like Kakuta who should be given the playing time.

I genuinely believe Stoch can become a great player; someone in the mould of Schweinsteiger for instance. However I think Kakuta can truly become world class with the right tutelage and we have to prioritise our best assets.

I think this is where the chelsea youth academy fails as of yet....Weve mastered the getting young talent, making them better...Then we loan them out...And instead of playing them we sell them. I think it would be a shame to see him go, as he clearly has enough talent to help with a Dutch league title....But i think he probably will go, as its unlikely he will get many chances to play for Chelsea.

Would be really sad if this happens !!! I knw hes only got a yr left on his contract.. But there shd be someway of persuading him to stay here.. I would rather he played a few games here n ter this yr and let him go for free nxt yr !!! atleast then he wd get to be a part of the 1st team and may be that ll change his mind in signin a new deal with us !!

FOR FUCKS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif WHY THE HELL DO WE WORK SO HARD IN BRINGING THESE PLAYERS THROUGH THEN FUCKING LET THEM JUST LEAVE ? Stoch could be a massive help to us next season, he is a different type of winger than what we have, he has blistering pace with a ability to cross. This will send me into a deep rage if we let him go, plus kakuta is very different to what stoch is bluelion. Some games we will need a touch line winger like stoch to open up defenses from the wing, stoch does this better than what kakuta can, because he is a pure winger. Kakuta's ball control vision and shooting ability is more suited to playing behind the strikers. Stoch can sustain a consistent ability to take players on for 90 mins like arjen robben ronaldo and overmars did at the same age. Kakuta does his dribbling in moments like kaka zidane and iniesta, this is because kakuta is a natural playmaker were stoch is a natural winger.

i am surely hoping that this remour is proven wrong and Stoch will be seen in a Chelsea shirt next season, the lad deserves to be given a chance especially after such a good loan move, i think 2.5 is just too less for a player that could be worth 25 million in a couple of years.

I'm aware they're different players. I'm saying we should prioritise our best assets; ie. Kakuta and Bruma.

Yes but were are we going to get a quick winger with the ability to cross like stoch ? aaron lennon swp and walcott cant even do it. We need to keep stoch here plus he will be a homegrown player !

We need to keep stoch here plus he will be a homegrown player !

Just in case anyone needs clarification on that, UEFA's definition of "home grown" is

‘Home-grown players’ are defined by UEFA as players who, regardless of their nationality or age, have been trained by their club or by another club in the national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. The UEFA rule does not contain any nationality conditions. It also applies in the same way to all players and all clubs participating in competitions organised by UEFA.