Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSG's owner has Platini's son working for a seperate gig for them along with owning the TV coverage there. The owners are no dummies. If there were any real journalists out there they could dig up all sorts of dirt on them and Fifa but he might end up dead and missing.

I don't see PSG being interested in him.

They already have Thiago Motta, Clement Chantome, the youngster Rabiot who they have big hopes for, Marco Verratti and Blaise Matiudi as well while they are also linked with Maxime Gonalons who would probably go to PSG more than De Rossi would in my opinion.

PSG's problem is, if they sign Cavani, how do they utilize Ibra, Cavani, Lucas and Pastore in one team while using the likes of Verrati, Motta/Matiudi? Also theirs talk if they are to go for Cavani that means Ibra has to go due to his high salary.

I don't think PSG will go for De Rossi at all unless there are going to be radical changes, ie. Matiudi, Motta and maybe Verrati sold...

DeRossi would be a great buy but now that I think of it Chalobah is a player who should be thrown into the deep end or he never learns. There's only so much you can learn in training from De Rossi but eventually rotting on the bench hurts him so I'd pass as much as I like De Rossi. You won't know what Chalobah can offer if he isn't given a REAL chance, not this Capitol One cup bullshit, let him play vs Sunderland and Villa, give him 20 appearances minimum. It benefits the national team in the end, so many of their young players play in lower leagues and little experience in major competitions and it hurts them on that side in the long run.

DeRossi would be a great buy but now that I think of it Chalobah is a player who should be thrown into the deep end or he never learns. There's only so much you can learn in training from De Rossi but eventually rotting on the bench hurts him so I'd pass as much as I like De Rossi. You won't know what Chalobah can offer if he isn't given a REAL chance, not this Capitol One cup bullshit, let him play vs Sunderland and Villa, give him 20 appearances minimum. It benefits the national team in the end, so many of their young players play in lower leagues and little experience in major competitions and it hurts them on that side in the long run.

Because De Rossi is 29 he can easily act as Nat's mentor. There's no point in throwing Nat in the deep end when we've got so many other options available. We're not a small club. Nat's still very young and if he keeps developing would easily be able to take over from DDR once Daniele is past it - but for now it's totally unrealistic to expect Nat to feature prominently for us.

There's no point showing an interest if we're not willing to offer the asking price for anyone. PSG will offer big. We seem very cagey upto now. If he can be bought for £13m, just do it. He may be getting on a bit but i reckon he's got 4 years left. That's good enough for me. Getting extremely bored and fed up with all these rumours though, really doing my head in.

Don't know why but when I think of De Rossi playing for us I think of that movie 300...... just because he seems like the sort of guy that would kick your head in just because he feels like it

Don't know why but when I think of De Rossi playing for us I think of that movie 300...... just because he seems like the sort of guy that would kick your head in just because he feels like it

:lol: exactly the same here. He definitely reminds me of a Spartan.

Right! We've got the cash! Let's stop dicking around and letting everyone hijack our deals!

lol those comments make me laugh.. no one is hijacking our deals, when you dont pay ridiculous money for Cavani, Falcao or Hulk you wont get them, there isnt some line that PSG or Monaco had to pass us to get the player, they just wanted to put 60-63 million on them and we arent. You also need to understand that it realy isnt sure all those stories are completly true. I actually dont belive we made a formal bid for any of them but Hulk. maybe one at Cavani idk.

we'll be fools only if we wont have a striker like Rooney in the end of the transfer window.

lol those comments make me laugh.. no one is hijacking our deals, when you dont pay ridiculous money for Cavani, Falcao or Hulk you wont get them, there isnt some line that PSG or Monaco had to pass us to get the player, they just wanted to put 60-63 million on them and we arent. You also need to understand that it realy isnt sure all those stories are completly true. I actually dont belive we made a formal bid for any of them but Hulk. maybe one at Cavani idk.

we'll be fools only if we wont have a striker like Rooney in the end of the transfer window.

When we're outside of the transfer windows i'll be inclined to agree with you. But it's the summer transfer window! And that means FULL MUPPETRY!

:lol: exactly the same here. He definitely reminds me of a Spartan.

Will be funny if we do sign him and Yaya Toure decides to slap him like he did with Mata, can see someone getting destroyed...

PSG strike again. Apparently they are bidding for Hernanes and Rossi. They are trying to get one of them. Its expected Lazio will up the price for Hernanes, so their attention will likely turn to Rossi. For Rossi, its not a matter of money, Rossi management to talk to Roma's board in the next hours. #fingerscrossed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You