This could end like last summer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get this horrible feeling its neither Aguero or Pato, more someone lame we dont need like Pirlo. I would love to see Pato, but if the Ac Milan board are to extend his contract and discard any bid of any price we put on the table, then we shouldent bother going for him...We dont need to be made to look even more stupid then chasing around Milan asking what price? We've been rumoured to be offering near 50 something million pounds for him. Forgive me if im wrong...But Aguero's buy out clause is 55 million...He said too like Pato that he would love to play for Chelsea, and this time the chairman said if the buy out clause is met (and probably his redicilous wages, which may have stopped us before) then he can go. Yes he may be two years older, but has much more Champions League and Internation experience. However if we get either of these i will be happy. And as good as he is Dzeko is a no go for me, not the player we need...And not a "marquee or blockbuster" signing.

I get this horrible feeling its neither Aguero or Pato, more someone lame we dont need like Pirlo. I would love to see Pato, but if the Ac Milan board are to extend his contract and discard any bid of any price we put on the table, then we shouldent bother going for him...We dont need to be made to look even more stupid then chasing around Milan asking what price? We've been rumoured to be offering near 50 something million pounds for him. Forgive me if im wrong...But Aguero's buy out clause is 55 million...He said too like Pato that he would love to play for Chelsea, and this time the chairman said if the buy out clause is met (and probably his redicilous wages, which may have stopped us before) then he can go. Yes he may be two years older, but has much more Champions League and Internation experience. However if we get either of these i will be happy. And as good as he is Dzeko is a no go for me, not the player we need...And not a "marquee or blockbuster" signing.

I think the board really meant "big superstar" signing and it won't be someone like Pirlo or Dzeko.

Lets hope you are right. You never known with Chelsea. But i have to say we seem to have learnt from our mistakes tansfer wise and Ancelotti loves bringing youth players in and building a good young squad for the future, as he confirmed in one of the press conference atricles on the internet somewhere by talking about building the team for the now and future. Either way, the fact that we are promised one big signing is almost pant wettingly excited..We could have been seen as greedy to even ask for any more additions to the squad after the three great players we have to add to our team....Im gonna say this right now, put my neck on the line, i prefer Aguero as a player over Pato. Pato doesnt look like a winger/striker, or even a footballer...I dont know why, he just doesnt LOL.

Lets hope you are right. You never known with Chelsea. But i have to say we seem to have learnt from our mistakes tansfer wise and Ancelotti loves bringing youth players in and building a good young squad for the future, as he confirmed in one of the press conference atricles on the internet somewhere by talking about building the team for the now and future. Either way, the fact that we are promised one big signing is almost pant wettingly excited..We could have been seen as greedy to even ask for any more additions to the squad after the three great players we have to add to our team....Im gonna say this right now, put my neck on the line, i prefer Aguero as a player over Pato. Pato doesnt look like a winger/striker, or even a footballer...I dont know why, he just doesnt LOL.

But he wasn't making young and talented squad in Milan that's why I am scared!!

Hope it will be Aguero

But he wasn't making young and talented squad in Milan that's why I am scared!!

Hope it will be Aguero

That situation doesnt worry me too much. A.C Milan had little money, and in Italy players play till they are really old because of the speed of the league. He couldent afford to change it drastically. We already have a better younger squad, most of those players he didnt bring in, they were already there for his reign. And we can see already with the first three signings his intention for young talented players. I do feel a bit of your worry though that the player wont be young. But we can only hope, and i trust Chelsea's judgement on what a "block buster" signing is. It will be a talented young player, i second you on Aguero

I would love us to be signing Pato, but i can't see it happening. My next preference would have to be Aguero without a doubt and i hope he is the one we are going for, i honestly think he is a realistic target as well. But somehow i think that the club are only looking at Ribery and possibly still David Villa, neither of which for different reasons are likely to sign for us.

That situation doesnt worry me too much. A.C Milan had little money, and in Italy players play till they are really old because of the speed of the league. He couldent afford to change it drastically. We already have a better younger squad, most of those players he didnt bring in, they were already there for his reign. And we can see already with the first three signings his intention for young talented players. I do feel a bit of your worry though that the player wont be young. But we can only hope, and i trust Chelsea's judgement on what a "block buster" signing is. It will be a talented young player, i second you on Aguero

Yes but I can remember that he was signing players with many many years.....like Pancaro, Oddo, Favalli, Inzaghi, Vieri, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Dida.....but he had a couple of good once like Kaka, Pato, Sheva, Pirlo, and of course that transfer beatween Milan and Inter when he took Pirlo, Seedorf and Šimić and gave them Brnčić and Dormoud!! he can do great things because he has a great squad already....let's hope....

I think maybe I will be in London for first match in new season it will be something special for me...=))

I have read a lot today about this supposed player being Ribery. We have slapped a final bid of around £40 million on the table for him in a "take it or leave it" final offer attempt. Now, Ribery is a great player, but he wants to go to only one place, Spain. Secondly, 26 isnt old, but buy footballing standards 26 is old, and if we are going to pay £40 million-50 million euros for any player, id rather it be a younger player in Pato or Aguero, so we get more years out of them, and we can help them into the most successful phase of their careers at Chelsea, rather then having a sulky (and pretty ugly...but thats not his fault, he was in a car crash when he was like 7) at the club. And also, to Mungii, i say we just look at the good part of the transfers, as Chelsea will only let him make THOSE kind of signings, because of the squad that we already have (which is full of names of the quality of the first list of signings you mentioned). And he got Ronaldinho to come to Ac Milan....He's still a great player and was at the peak of his career (if not his form) when they signed him...He CAN lure big players to football clubs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You