This could end like last summer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benzema's better than Aguero IMO.

I think you're either a fan of Benzema or you're not. It's the same with Ibrahimovic too.

I'd personally rather see Aguero or Pato come to the Bridge, but I don't think Benzema would be a bad signing, and I'd be happy if he did move here.

This mourning Spanish newspapers Marka said that Real will be selling a lot because of their new signings to get some money back....It is belived that those 9 players are:

Raphael Van Der Vart- good choise I think

Rood Van Nisterloy

Klass Jan Huntealar- very good choise!!

Royston Drenthe- good player but we have A. Cole and he will probably go to Fiorentina.

Arjen Robben- don't think that he would like to come back

Wesly Snaider...!!ž

Gabriel Haince

Javier Saviola

Mamathu Diarra

6 dutch-man , 2 Argentians and 1 African....

They will coast like 15-20 milion euros each......

I do find it funny that because Madrid want to offload this players that they are not up to standard! Lets remember WHY they are selling them, because they are buying Kaka, Ronaldo and possibly Ribery and Villa and who knows who else. They need to make room and to cut down their wage bill...

Doesn't make them bad players.

Robben has still been absoltutely devestating for Real when fit, and if we could pick him up for around £10m then i would say that would be a fantastic signing even if he isn't always fit.

Sneijder and Van Der Vaart are also both class players still and would be well worth signing. Huntelaar didn't do too bably in the short time at Real and has fallen out with them for different reasons. Still a good player.

I wouldn't mind Sergio Ramos, Sneijder, Van de Vaart.

Ramos most certainly will be staying. But yes the other 2 would be good signings....

Drenthe i don't know hardly anything about. I guess it depends if we are willing to let Bertrand have a crack at being Cole's understudy, or even Van Aanholt who has impressed last season. If not then we certainly do need backup for Cole....

How would your squad look? Who would you bring in and who would you let go? Mine would look like this:

Cech, Hilario, Joe Hart

Bosingwa, Alex, Terry. Ashely Cole, Ivanovic, Mancienne, Paulo Ferreira

Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Mikel, Joe Cole, Van Der Vaart

Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Tevez, Zhirkov

Cech, ??????, Taylor/Sebek

Bosingwa, Terry, Alex, Ivanovic, Mancienne, A.Cole, Bertrand

Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Ballack, ???????

Aguero, Malouda, J.Cole, Stoch

Drogba, Anelka, Di Santo, Sturridge

I am not sure who i would most like us to bring in as a backup keeper to Cech but we certainly do need one. Also i think we could do with a young attacking midfielder to add to our numbers in midfield and someone to try and come through and take over from Ballack in the squad.

Even then we are probably light a couple of players........

I still reckon an ideal number is 23 players in your squad, thats 3 keepers, 8 defenders 6 midfielders and 6 attackers, then a handful of talented youngsters ie: Stoch and Di Santo taking the numbers up to 25 or 26, we need a reasonably big squad with the African Cup of nations though

cech, turnbull, hilario

bosingwa, terry, alex, ivanovic, manciene, ferriera, a.cole, zhyrkov

lampard, ballack, essien, mikel, j.cole, gourcuff

anelka, drogba, vagner love, stoch, di santo, sturridge

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You