This could end like last summer

With all these big names touted in the press connected to us (some probably true and some probably a Mikel shot wide of the mark) I am kinda worried that we could see the Robinho situation all over again this year. Real are making all the right noises, which in turn sees all the stars preferring to become Galactico's instead of coming to us. I know its silly season, but I think we should officially announce negotiation has started with someone somewhere. Discuss....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the return of Galatico season is bad for us.. but most importantly worse for man-city which is why i'm not complaining, i'd rather see Real Madrid with kaka' than man-city signing him any day.

i think while real madrid are going for the huge names, we could try and snatch up some of the up and coming young players the world has to offer, because real madrid are clearly not going to be bothering with them.

Feel more confident then last summer.But yeh I hope this season we dont have a deal that lasts the whole summer and during the last week they turn around and say 'actully no'.

Hopfully be a case of deals done etc.Good we're being linked and good its still early days as well but yeh hopfully some of the rumours will actully be true and we do sign some strength etc

Ugh

If we make a big signing, great.

As long as we sign a few youngsters and maybe 1-2 contributors, I will be happy with the off-season

It seems the last 3-4 years that we hear every big name attached to us followed with this anger from the fans when not all of them are signed. Some times, the only reason we are linked to them is the media and thus....our management isn't even at fault

Id go for Aguero first choice, as his impact in any game (especially ones against Barcalona) are huge. But having seen Ashley Young playing for England tonight my respect for him as a player has gone up...He linked up nicely with Cashley Cole at times too!

I chose Pato. I don't think Franck or Villa are realistic. Of the remaining players I think Pato gives us the most complete option in attack. Shooting, passing, dribbling, pace, finishing (better than Agüero at least). Also he's the youngest with the highest potential and he can be a threat in the air.

I want the duck... bah

I have to say the duck isnt exactly a most classic nickname for a person isit. For example in cricket (what a crap sport btw) it means ZERO....Is that REALLY what you want to be nicknamed as!?!?!?

I have to say the duck isnt exactly a most classic nickname for a person isit. For example in cricket (what a crap sport btw) it means ZERO....Is that REALLY what you want to be nicknamed as!?!?!?

Obviously you are unaware of the name greatest hockey team in the history of the universe as coached by one Gordon Bombay. The Mighty Ducks.

I voted for Pato. I'd love to see him in the Premier League, and he's only 19, so he's got a long career ahead of him. It was between him and Ashley Young, as they're the two players I'd like to see the most playing for us next summer - but Pato just nicked it for me.

Obviously you are unaware of the name greatest hockey team in the history of the universe as coached by one Gordon Bombay. The Mighty Ducks.

No i hadn't sorry! I have now! Pato seems to be very popular. I would have added Benzema to the list but we havent been officially linked with him so far...Hopefully we may be! Keep your opinions coming in!

Benzema has strength, pato is a light weight.

Benzema is like Zidane exept from he plays up front.. very similar to Drogba

went for Ribery--need someone to create something or at least chaos in opposition defence-----------would love to see Benzema but the prices are rising for all these players-----tho' they will come down again once we've sorted who we're buying/bringing in this summer!!

Sergio aguero is the best player out of all of them. Sergio aguero is world class and we should do everything in our powers to sign him. Aguero is better than pato no if's no but's aguero will win games on his own. The ball sticks to his feet and he just walks past people like their not even on the pitch. I will scream if we get both though lol hahahahahah pato is a better finisher thats all he has on sergio the king aguero.

Edited by Badboy

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You