Chelsea vs Barcelona

I am tghinking not to watch football anymore after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....It was terrible everything the reff the way that barca won the way that barca played....fuck them all....and goodbye!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my hat off too hiddink, at the end maybe we should of attacked more but he worked a master plan to stop there attack and it worked. We where just too unlucky.

i watched the replay of iniesta's goal!!!

we were attacking and were caught on the break

if we were to park the bus a few more moments we will be going to the final!!!

WTF. Someone should now kill this F**ckin' ref give him knife or shot straight to head :rant::shoot: F***ing UEFA Mafia they wont again final with two english teams. They ROB us ,Barcelona was the weak one :> They show big NOTHING. I wonder what Platini gonna say about his fu**in ref probably nothing. FUCK UEFA. Drogs was right it's f***ing disgrace!!!

This game feels so much worse than any other, this is worse than losing the final last year. At least last year united where in control for a bit of the game and where making opportunities this year we where the team that did what we went out too do over 180 minutes and where robbed. I am so heart broken. I feel so sorry for the lads i wish the best for them and lets just hope we lift that fa cup trophy because that's the least we deserve,

uefa fix lads.they hate Chelsea after frisk incident.& all talk about Chelsea players being role models to kids,hmmmmmmmm was george best a good role model,drunk most days & women hanging off each arm.no he was a supposed hero.so sky sports news get off chelseas back

For something like this to happen in a Champions League Semi-Final second leg is just completely unacceptable. With so much at stake to have such a useless ref in charge is just poor by UEFA. Yes we could/should have done more to get the second goal and put it to bed. But at the end of the day, as everything stands the ref cost us a place in the final.

There is talk of boycotts and playing the youngsters in the CL next season, but lets be honest, it isn't going to happen. Purely because of the CL revenue the club receive for playing every year and progressing.

For something like this to happen in a Champions League Semi-Final second leg is just completely unacceptable. With so much at stake to have such a useless ref in charge is just poor by UEFA. Yes we could/should have done more to get the second goal and put it to bed. But at the end of the day, as everything stands the ref cost us a place in the final.

There is talk of boycotts and playing the youngsters in the CL next season, but lets be honest, it isn't going to happen. Purely because of the CL revenue the club receive for playing every year and progressing.

Thats the bottom line , the millions at stake. I dont think there was a conspiracy, just a completely inept ref and theres still this anti Chelsea, New Kids on the Block general dislike since Mourinho

Lets be honest if that had been at Old Trafford ManUtd would have had at least TWO clear penalties.

They say football would lose a lot of its passion if they had video technology decisions after a pause in the game. Last night we had the opposite -and to certain extent in the Arse Manutd game- Fletcher should not have been sent off. Last night though almost every decision was wrong

Totally Hapless

Sorry about previous post, I suppose you thought I might be being sarcastic!

How I laughed when I saw fat Franks' jaw hitting the pitch! :clap:

It couldn't happen to a nicer team, (Joe Cole excepted), you haven't got any history, you haven't got any class, you haven't got any dignity and best of all you still haven't got the Champion's League trophy!

Perhaps if Drogba stayed on his feet more often he might get a penalty.

Yes I know you beat us 1-0, I was there, but at least most of our team is home grown not like your foreign legion of lazy mercenary muppets!

You can spend as much as you want but you can't by class!

Wow. Coming on a Chelsea site to slag off the club, what class you have. Forgot the last time you played European football tbh.

It couldn't happen to a nicer team, (Joe Cole excepted), you haven't got any history, you haven't got any class, you haven't got any dignity and best of all you still haven't got the Champion's League trophy!

Yes I know you beat us 1-0, I was there, but at least most of our team is home grown not like your foreign legion of lazy mercenary muppets!

Get the fuck off our forum you sad cunt. We accept other supporters on here but as soon as you come here a bad mouth our club enough is enough. Get the fuck out. I cannot stand cunts like you go rot in hell you scum bag.

who is this tool? when was the last time the hammers made europe mate?

i cant help but feel immensly bad for Chelsea they deserve it, Chelsea were robbed its that simple. for me not a conspiracy but just plain idiocy from the ref. shit happens i guess. i dont no what else to say, id say i think you should be proud of the boys and poor essien i guess as well as the whole team...

F*cking fraud. UEFA probably didnt want two english again in finals and thats it.

I was so pissed, actually im still.

Roman should try to keep Guus and all players(and maybe buy two-three) and we should come back next season more dangerous. Summer is ahead and they should train hard and focus on next season.

Sorry for language and grammar. Im not from UK and Im still angry and full of adrenalin.

Wow. Coming on a Chelsea site to slag off the club, what class you have. Forgot the last time you played European football tbh.

And how long will it be before Roman gets bored of the tedious style of 'football' you lot have to endure! When he gets rid, you will be right in the mire!

On a serious note though, if Ballack had not turned his back and taken a ball in the face for the team, ala J.T. you would have made the final! And I admit you would have deserved it!

Perhaps MB did not want it enough!

I know you were robbed by a crap referee, but I am sure if it had been us or the scousers', some of you would have laughed and some of you do post on West Ham sites. I've seen the abuse!

And how long will it be before Roman gets bored of the tedious style of 'football' you lot have to endure! When he gets rid, you will be right in the mire!

On a serious note though, if Ballack had not turned his back and taken a ball in the face for the team, ala J.T. you would have made the final! And I admit you would have deserved it!

Perhaps MB did not want it enough!

I know you were robbed by a crap referee, but I am sure if it had been us or the scousers', some of you would have laughed and some of you do post on West Ham sites. I've seen the abuse!

Blah blah blah.... "When Roman gets bored......." that one will still be spouted in 10 years time....

With your hatred of Chelsea it must be tough for you that 2 Chelsea legends have saved your season, even though financially YOUR team are in the mire..

Blah blah blah.... "When Roman gets bored......." that one will still be spouted in 10 years time....

With your hatred of Chelsea it must be tough for you that 2 Chelsea legends have saved your season, even though financially YOUR team are in the mire..

What about the serious bit? Or was Ballack big and brave? I saw him turn his back on the shot that won Barca the game. I think JT would have taken it straight in the face for the boys!

Take another look at the replays. I am pretty sure it was him who bottles it!

But there not your legends any more are they! They belong to us and we are not going to give them back, so there! Na na na, na na na!

Edited by Geoff_Hurts

But there not your legends any more are they! They belong to us and we are not going to give them back, so there! Na na na, na na na!

See now but your ex legends are also with us now, does Frank Lampard and Joe Cole ring a bell? where are they making a real name for them selves? yea fuck off you twat

what the hell???

who is this guy???

i got 1 question for you....

why.....i mean why would you go to an opposite teams forum and bad mouth the team???? :huh:

i don't get it????

i mean why??.......why?......

don't you have anything else better to do.... :thumbsdown:

like taking care of your life...or don't you have one??? :whistling:

:chai: