Chelsea vs Barcelona

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Hiddink, Whats with all the bloody defending?

Not his fault the referee was a cock. Everything he did was tactically PERFECT. Mourinho would have done exactly the same.

one of my mates juz called me...apparently he was watching the game at some local pub...a fight between our Chelsea boys and the Barca CUNTS broke off as soon as the final whistle was blewn...

and my mate managed to fucking stab a Barca cunt with his pocket knife...3 fucking times in the abs...

And thats just unacceptable. No offence to you or your mate, but that is fucking sick behaviour.

defence was there mate but sadly lady luck never on our side....... Drogba was good but should have been immense like last years semi against Liverpool should have converted some stuff... Malouda immense amazing player thats the Malouda we bought not his lookalike!! Essien good goal sadly also the one who allowed the goal to materialize!!

still wondering how big a fine UEFA will stick us with!!

one of my mates juz called me...apparently he was watching the game at some local pub...a fight between our Chelsea boys and the Barca CUNTS broke off as soon as the final whistle was blewn...

and my mate managed to fucking stab a Barca cunt with his pocket knife...3 fucking times in the abs...

umm hmmm yeah thats over the top mate.

No matter how angry i am, or how big Cunts Barca are, thats plain wrong.

You'll be singing his fucking praises if he lifts the FA Cup, though.

Nop, Not really. He doesnt want to stay, fine, we're not going to beg him to do so, when you look at it, hes not done anything better then Avram.

Goodbye Hiddink.

I take my hat off too hiddink, at the end maybe we should of attacked more but he worked a master plan to stop there attack and it worked. We where just too unlucky.

We were the Best team in the competition. After beating Juve, Liverpool and Bossing Barca for over 180 minutes, we get done by the ref. Feel sorry for the likes of Ballack and Drogba. This was probably their last chance to win the UCL.

Cant beleive how ghastly the refereeing was from the very first minute.

Nop, Not really. He doesnt want to stay, fine, we're not going to beg him to do so, when you look at it, hes not done anything better then Avram.

Stupidest comment of the day. He brought our team back from being the most unconfident players you will ever see to bring us to this semi final and than to get robbed out of being in the final.

was just reading the "amazing ref" of tonights game on wiki:

He refereed the Italy - Romania match which resulted in a 1-1 draw. The Italian Football Federation later demanded an apology from UEFA after Luca Toni’s goal was incorrectly ruled out for offside in the Italy - Romania match that Øvrebø refereed.[2] There was also criticism of the official for a penalty shot given to Romania and a yellow card to Daniele De Rossi at the ending moments of the game. Afterwards, Øvrebø admitted he had made a mistake during the game.[3] Øvrebø was not assigned any more matches to referee at Euro 2008.[4]. On, 6 May 2009, Øvrebø took charge of the second leg of the UEFA Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Barcelona

great this is who UEFA allow to refree in a crunch Semi meeting???

Stupidest comment of the day. He brought our team back from being the most unconfident players you will ever see to bring us to this semi final and than to get robbed out of being in the final.

:lol: Im as good as high right now, you have no idea, or maybe you do, the condition im in, so yea, maybe that what i said is stupid, just reactions to what happens, know what im talking about right.

And thats just unacceptable. No offence to you or your mate, but that is fucking sick behaviour.

umm hmmm yeah thats over the top mate.

No matter how angry i am, or how big Cunts Barca are, thats plain wrong.

none taken mate...

my mate was kinda pissed off and wasted from all the beer consumption i supposed...

We lost last year because the final was played Mother Russia's potato field...

We lose this year because the ref's a fuckin joke...

What'll cause us to lose next year? Bowser? A volcanic eruption? A plague of tapdancing sheep?

Oh, and the stabbing is unacceptable.

Edited by Drogba11CFC