Chelsea vs Barcelona

But there not your legends any more are they! They belong to us and we are not going to give them back, so there! Na na na, na na na!

Lol, if you say so....

What about the serious bit? Or was Ballack big and brave? I saw him turn his back on the shot that won Barca the game. I think JT would have taken it straight in the face for the boys!

Take another look at the replays. I am pretty sure it was him who bottles it!

Your right, JT probably would have stood tall and taken it in the face. And what? We had chances to finish the game and didn't take them, we should have done more to force the issue of a second goal. But at the end of the day we had 3+ incidents where we should have had a pen because a Barca player illegally stopped us from having an attempt on goal.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, if you say so....

Your right, JT probably would have stood tall and taken it in the face. And what? We had chances to finish the game and didn't take them, we should have done more to force the issue of a second goal. But at the end of the day we had 3+ incidents where we should have had a pen because a Barca player illegally stopped us from having an attempt on goal.

</FONT>

</FONT></FONT>

You did deserve to win, and yes the referee was crap, or corrupt, I don't know which.

As for the rest of my posts, it is just a bit of banter, isn't that what we do in the ground?

I just know that JT and a few others, including Fat Frank, who incidently I did like when he was at West Ham, and who I still realise is a great player, would have thrown themselves at that ball.

As for Joe Cole, I think you really miss him! You are a better sided with than without!

I'll shut up now and go away. I do think that this year was your best bet for winning the Champions League and your team may need a bit of rebuilding! So hands off West Hams good youngs just for a change please!

You did deserve to win, and yes the referee was crap, or corrupt, I don't know which.

As for the rest of my posts, it is just a bit of banter, isn't that what we do in the ground?

I just know that JT and a few others, including Fat Frank, who incidently I did like when he was at West Ham, and who I still realise is a great player, would have thrown themselves at that ball.

As for Joe Cole, I think you really miss him! You are a better sided with than without!

I'll shut up now and go away. I do think that this year was your best bet for winning the Champions League and your team may need a bit of rebuilding! So hands off West Hams good youngs just for a change please!

If only Ballack had stood up to that shot, or if only Essien hadn't sliced his clearance.... the football gods were not kind to us last night on many many counts....

Yes we do miss Joey Cole, he is a quality player without doubts...

Your right we do need rebuilding, and i think we will do that and come back stronger next time. 5 Semi's in 6 seasons... we will keep that form up

Oh and don't forget, your only keeping Zola and Clarkey long enough for them to earn their training to come to their proper job ;)

My review or comment about the match..

We deserve to win it. I know its kinda lame but i cried soon as the match end, lol i just cant help it. Its hard to accept it, to watch lamp's didier's terry's hiddink's faces and barca reaction. Arghh..We created a few chances to score but naa.. What i really damn regret was, they scored at the last minute. And hell yea ..the tears.

We had struggled enough but maybe it is not our lucky day.

Tom Henning Ovrebo should die hit by a track!!

Anelka played like a shit. Seriously. I didnt see any commitment from him and I see him as a lazy man who just know how to wait for the ball to come, instead of struggling to get the ball.

Edited by Para6iT

i read an artilce today that said Chelsea were lining up a £217 million bid for iniesta and were going to pay him by making drogba his maid and dressing him in a uniform. i was just wondering, it that not a bit racist?

Edited by JohnThierry

But there not your legends any more are they! They belong to us and we are not going to give them back, so there! Na na na, na na na!

Reading at your posts reminds me of beggars laughing at a Rich Man's loss.

KNowing the West Ham pikey fans like you, the moment you start experiencing bad result you will abuse the fuck out of Zola and Clarke.

Its not enough.

Its not enough to keep the best attacking team in the world quiet for 190 minutes.

Its not enough to produce two of the greatest displays that this club has even seen, Last nights performance was one of the greatest performances I have ever saw. We defending brillaintly, And deserved our place in the final.

Its not enough to UEFA, What else do we fucking have to do?

We beat Juventus, Liverpool and should have beaten Barcelona. That isn't enough for UEFA.

Today was the worst day of my life. I'm depressed. I still am. For once I don't want to watch football. I still can't understand how any human being would deny that kind of performance from getting the win it deserved. Malouda was immense. Terry was immense. Drogba was immense. Essien was immense.

Chelsea are out.

It just doesn't add up.

He'd been the one starting the death threats lol

Gah really kinda sunk in today and everyone going on about it...least most seemed to be supporting us rather then moaning :D kinda nice but arg the more you think the misses replay :(

Only thing worrying in the UEFA backlash :S that just make it all bloody complete

From yesterdays match i understand that Chelsea are the best in Europe but Uefa cant allow that....I am proud of that i am keeping the blue flag flying high...

School was shite with all the United fans.

"Back your bags, we're going to rome"

"In-e-s-ta"

"1 shot on target, 1 goal"

Getting shite jokes in work , though I cracked a smile at ''I put Chelsea in the Sat Nav, and it came up 'Two minutes from Rome'.

Look again i corrected myself in the next post :rolleyes: Was just having a Emotional time <_<

Sorry mate, but how he's not done anything better than Avram is complete bollocks. He's only been here a fraction of a season so how can you judge how they did in comparison with our past managers???

Getting shite jokes in work , though I cracked a smile at ''I put Chelsea in the Sat Nav, and it came up 'Two minutes from Rome'.

I've gotten that twice via text. Second one from an unknown recipient, probably someone I haven't spoken to in 3 years but remembered I am a Chelsea fan. Sad git :lol:

we are now the most hated team in europe, an image which does not fall into peter kenyans aim to make us the leading club in europe by 2014

i think players such as drogba & ballack should notbe made scape goats

cuz this was just all down to the ref, we did everything right

next season we need to get those key young players in to eventually replace carvalho,dorgba,ballack etc

and of course the club needs to do everything in our power to keep hiddink imo