Chelsea vs Barcelona

Hi,

I am from Belgium and saw the match too.. It's unbelievable what happends.

I think there is more than only a "bad referee". His 2 helping dogs weren't also perfectly.

I never saw such match like this. I tought it was a joke. I think I saw 7 possible penaltys?

Now let's take 5 seriously.. not 1 agreed? Chelsea didn't played a perfect game at nou camp.

But seriously, barca didn't came in the game today. Not one shot was a dangerous fact.

I hope the UEFA will see this facts and take his conclussions out this referee.They don't deserve to win and defently not to play at Rome.

and yeah.. Why always Chelsea? It's not the first time. Think about that

sorry for my bad english!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am too emotionally drained to post now.. I posted this on the barca forum i was frequenting.. after all their post match talk of how Gods wanted football to be the winner...

Football... Anti-football...

We didn't invent "Defence" just like you didn't invent "Offense"... They were both part of football even before your grandpa's knew what football was... and that makes a Defence as much football as is Offence..

IF we put in a overtly physical game, you guys guys go down too easily.. Works both ways, bitches..

As for todays game..

Pep was tactically outsmarted.. All the World's best players, and offense couldn't muster a single shot on goal until the late equaliser...

Abidal was wrongfully sent off, no two ways about it.. but he should have been off in the first half for the tackle on Drogba inside the box and a peanlty to us..

We would have taken the game to you then.. and finished it off in the first half itself..

Pique hand-ball was a clear penalty too..

Ok Malouda's free kick may have been for the tackle outside the box but then why was the ball placed so close to the goal byline, which tackle FYI had happend inside the box, as the first tackle had happened nearer to the 18 yard line..

In the last minute Yaya/Keita had turned away from the ball when it struck their hand fair enough.. but wasn't a similar penalty awarded to you guys against Paulo Ferreira 3 seasons ago..

We were accused of being anti-football and were blasted with stats of shots on target in the first game..

Here's a stat for you Chelsea shots on goal 5 Barca 1... Unless ofcourse you want to tailor YOUR definition of football again to say football means possesion...

We have come to close only to be denied by refs or luck for 6 consecutive seasons... You don't achieve that with luck or "Anti football"

May be when Ronaldo goes down in the box for a penalty without contact will you realise a moaning Drogba, who goes down theatrically albeit only after contact, was better off..

NO Alves, Abidal or Marquez.. good luck against a side who plays Anti football at it's best..

I feel ashamed to say that I'd still rather see you guys win than United..

I am West Ham and even I feel sorry for you!

Sorry about previous post, I suppose you thought I might be being sarcastic!

How I laughed when I saw fat Franks' jaw hitting the pitch! :clap:

It couldn't happen to a nicer team, (Joe Cole excepted), you haven't got any history, you haven't got any class, you haven't got any dignity and best of all you still haven't got the Champion's League trophy!

Perhaps if Drogba stayed on his feet more often he might get a penalty.

Yes I know you beat us 1-0, I was there, but at least most of our team is home grown not like your foreign legion of lazy mercenary muppets!

You can spend as much as you want but you can't by class!

I'm going to sleep.. trying to get some rest..

If someone talks about the game I really smash him in the face.

If they saw the game and we can talk normaly about the facts, then I will be calm.

I am not going to see the final game. I have something betters to do than watching to

a team that didn't deserve to play at Rome. They can both fuck up but if I must choose..

Let it be ManU.. at least,they deserve to play this final.

Hiddink was and is still class. He saved our season, he really did. You are not able to do anything against a referee who seems to hate your team.

THANKS HIDDINK FOR ALL HE HAS DONE !

If only we had had him from the start...oh well...Wembly :D he got us there

Just got back...and just arg!!You could see them scoring and you knew it was gana be near the end and just to..arg!!!Their only poxy shot!! All those misses and arg!

And the ref!!We could all see it so how couldnt he?!

Seriously is the world gana end if we win this trophy?Must be a reason how bloody unlucky can you get?!Slipping at the vital moment,ghost goal,dodgy ref/last min only shot...sad times :( next season!!

And the Stewards in the East lower twats!!They chucked two blokes out for no reason!Yeh they were swearing a bit but wtf!It werent that bad!!

But hahaha some random bloke was waving a Real Mardid shirt at the Barca fans (like you do) and omg they went mental!!Take it so seriously

Edited by Laylabelle

Sorry about previous post, I suppose you thought I might be being sarcastic!

How I laughed when I saw fat Franks' jaw hitting the pitch! :clap:

It couldn't happen to a nicer team, (Joe Cole excepted), you haven't got any history, you haven't got any class, you haven't got any dignity and best of all you still haven't got the Champion's League trophy!

Perhaps if Drogba stayed on his feet more often he might get a penalty.

Yes I know you beat us 1-0, I was there, but at least most of our team is home grown not like your foreign legion of lazy mercenary muppets!

You can spend as much as you want but you can't by class!

Sorry were are you in the league. Sorry when was the last time you were in the championsleague ?.

Really really Feel shattered for Ballack after seeing him run behind the ref. He desperately needed this one.

Runner up with Germany Finals 02

Runner up with Bayern Leverkusen 04

Semi Finalist with Germany 06

Semi Finalist with Chelsea 07

Runner Up with Chelsea 08

Semi Finalist with Germany 08

Semis Finalist with Chelsea 09

Awsome Player but will always be known as "THE NEARLY MAN.

This one hurts worse than the final last year I think as this season has been a total rollercoaster of emotion. Keep your heads up boys you're still wearing the Chelsea badge.

Goodbye Hiddink.

Please fuck off mate, one loss and you're slaying him. You're not a fan at all if you say Hiddink out after one loss in the CL semifinal where we were cheated from a victory, so get a fucking grip.

"Chelsea captain John Terry was also outraged by the performance of Ovrebo, who after the match admitted to Uefa officials he made several big mistakes. Terry said: "It's astonishing. It was a shambles. We had six or seven penalty claims waved away and that's astonishing"

Terry, whose missed penalty cost Chelsea their chance to win last year's final against Manchester United, summed up the heartache of the players. "We did exactly what we needed to do," he said. "Not one player made one mistake in the two legs. The referee has made big errors and now we're out. It's a big game with big players and he simply wasn't good enough."

Yeah, He accepts he made "Several Big" mistakes. The damage is done though. Why it keeps happening to us all the time. Rob styles did it in January, and now this guy. You fuck up blatantly and then say sorry. The hardwork and sweat put in by players over last several month is wasted by fucks like these.

Please fuck off mate, one loss and you're slaying him. You're not a fan at all if you say Hiddink out after one loss in the CL semifinal where we were cheated from a victory, so get a fucking grip.

Look again i corrected myself in the next post :rolleyes: Was just having a Emotional time <_<