Chelsea vs Barcelona

You can't knock the boys for what they have done through the 2 legs, and we most certainly deserved to go through to the final....

However, i come away from that game full of dissapointment. Dissapointment at the referee for being an absolute twat and bottling some massive choices. And also dissapointment at not taking the game to Barca when they were there for the taking.....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidest comment of the day. He brought our team back from being the most unconfident players you will ever see to bring us to this semi final and than to get robbed out of being in the final.

I think in some senses the comment is correct...

Sure Hiddink has done a huge turn around in Chelsea's form, he kept us for a while in the title race, got us this far in the CL and the final of the FA Cup. But if he doesn't win the FA Cup... On paper, he is just as good as Avram.

that's it...i'm off to have a couple of pints...no use of whining in here cause it'll never change the result...

anyway, good job lads...all of you have made all of us here PROUD Chelsea supporters...the 2010 CL is ours for the taking...

fucking barca with that idiot norvegian motherfucking soultaker.Two mistakes of one asshole ruined the work of the entire team of the whole year!!!!Hope when he go to bed,he'd see the worst nightmares,wakes in sweat and fear and shit all overhimself.motherfucker.

they just made me hate football for eternity.why in this fucking sport things cannot be like in hockey,where refferee judges upon the repeat on the screen,to avoid mistakes.Fucking blatter and platini and all their rotten uefa greedy slime company.They will never change the rules,cos' that will make their life uncomfortable. Hope they choke along with those good for nothing barca players,who can only cry:"oh,those Chelsea players are too strong for us!!!"."We will attack Chelsea like we did with Real!!!"

Not a single shot the whole game!!!!!!!!!They call them the best team in the world????Fucking jerks!!!They probably sucking this norvego dick,licking his sweaty balls,thanking unchecked destiny for this unexpectable gift.

messi????who the fuck is it???he looked like a small kid without a license to drive.bums!!!!

i never liked manu,but right now i want them to humiliate this catalonian shitheads so bad.

and they will.

we've been robed off the final.

5 semi finals in 6 seasons and the best ever Chelsea Team cant win the Champions league. Feel sorry for, Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Ballack and the likes.

Why cant we have a luck like that of Man Utd?

Masterclass performance. Drogba should have fucking scored. Damn. those chances are haunting us. Valdes kept the in with that one legged save. Yes the Referee later contributed to our voes in the best way he could.

And why didnt ESSIEN CLEAR THAT BALL?

You can't knock the boys for what they have done through the 2 legs, and we most certainly deserved to go through to the final....

However, i come away from that game full of dissapointment. Dissapointment at the referee for being an absolute twat and bottling some massive choices. And also dissapointment at not taking the game to Barca when they were there for the taking.....

I am West Ham and even I feel sorry for you!

_45743185_equaliser_ap466.jpg

Its a disgrace, a fu**ing disgrace”

Its a funny old game they say, and dont they have it right, we just got screwed, big time, by one man, the ref. Mr Tom Ovrebo, from Norway, who has a very messy record, once again, messed up the game, at the biggest level of them all. And Didier Drogba’s words, at the end of the game, were right, its a disgrace, its a fu**ing disgrace.

one of my mates juz called me...apparently he was watching the game at some local pub...a fight between our Chelsea boys and the Barca CUNTS broke off as soon as the final whistle was blewn...

and my mate managed to fucking stab a Barca cunt with his pocket knife...3 fucking times in the abs...

That is plain wrong my friend....

Esk had abidal been off in the first half, I'm sure we would have taken the game to them.. The lads played 3 really tiring matches in a week.. they're bound to be tired and fast counterattacks would have opened us way too easily in the last quarter of the game.. as it is we were losing shape in the last 15 minutes...

Chelseaboi:

Id still take Hiddink over any other manager. That was a pure masterclass performance. to not concede against those cheats for almost 190 minutes was pure class. Drogba missed too open chances. Anyone would have scored those. Had been enough even if he had scored one of those. Then the Ref made sure he doesnt give us any penalties. No matter how stonewall is it. Why blame hiddink.

I blame no-one but the referee. I'm disappointed with Drogba for missing those two glorious chances over the two legs, but that should be irrelevant. We should be talking about how Lampard put one/two/three/four of those penalties away.

And yeah, Lionel Who?

Maybe its time FIFA introduced cricket-like referral system so that errors made by cunt ref's like today's don't cost teams so dearly and can be overruled. I don't care if they come from a lower level league or if they are partially blind, if it is there for all to see then why the hell should decision which do such injustice be accepted. Why should one man's incompetence rob us of a whole year of hard work.

Am so dissappointed with the punk Drogba. Wish he'd shown the same energy on the field that he did mouthing off the ref. He won't score any goals kissing the mud evertime a defender gets near him. We certainly deserved to win today, but that away goal was always lurking around the corner and we really really should've put it beyond them in the second half.

And what's with cunts carlton palmer and john burridge of Ten Sports and all thier "oh Chelsea so deserved to lose because they didn't play beautiful football like Barcelona" crap. Wish I cud fucking shoot them through the tv. I hope anyone who comes across either of them does.

No match report tonight guys. Reckon I might give this one a miss. This hurts as much as Anfield 2005.

Anfield 2005 felt like a thorn bush had been shoved hard up my arse...

Moscow 2008 felt like someone was whacking my balls repeatedly with a golf club...

This feels like both of those, times ten, to the power of infinity.