Chelsea vs Barcelona

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why o why dont we have luck in these games. Last season, JT missed it, before that Drogba and Lampard hit he pole we ere the better team and still lost.

This season, We dominated the so called Barca team for 180 minute only to let them go thru in the 183rd minute. Thanks to the Ref. 2 stone wall hand balls inside the box, he denies.

1 shot on target the whole game and they bloody score from it! The ref was shocking, of that there is no doubt. We had chances to wrap the game up and didn't take them. No matter how cheated we are i am still a little dissapointed in the fact that even when they were down to ten men we didn't take the initiative to put them under pressure and not allow them onto us.

Hope United crush the cheating cunts to be honest.

Oh they will. Barca will have no defence.

And I agree with Esk, we had chances to kill off that game and never did. Wasted effort from Drogba when he hit the keeper. Things like that can change a game.

But yes. the Ref fucked us over. How did we NOT get at LEAST one penalty?

Tell you what. If Drogba had put either one of those two open chances he had in the two legs, We would have been through. 10 men Barca score a goal. They have been totally bossed by us in the two legs and they go through. The referee was obviously informed by Platini to do whatever he can to make sure its not another English final

1 shot on target the whole game and they bloody score from it! The ref was shocking, of that there is no doubt. We had chances to wrap the game up and didn't take them. No matter how cheated we are i am still a little dissapointed in the fact that even when they were down to ten men we didn't take the initiative to put them under pressure and not allow them onto us.

Agreed. We had the chances - Drogba should have buried the chance he had hen he rolled Pique and I thought Belletti should have done better with his effort as well. We had the opportunity to attack more but we sat back and we paid the ultimate price for it. I'm so disappointed with that aspect but I can't help but think we've been cheated. Malouda was clearly man-handled inside the area for one penalty, and Drogba was clearly felled by Abidal who was also the last man. They were two clear, clear penalties. The other two - the handballs - were unfortunate because sometimes you see them given, sometimes you don't. Four opportunities to award a penalty - two of them stone wall spot kicks - and we don't even get one. Conspiracy, or something? Lampard would have stepped up and buried both of those penalties and we'd be going to Rome. The one shot they get, they score. Injustice or what?! It was a nightmare situation, and feels worse than losing the final. We've been chated of our chance for redemption. I don't know whether to scream or cry. No team deserves to be going to Rome moreso than us. To show character to even qualify through the group stage was reason enough, but to beat Juventus by going to Turin and getting a 2-2, then putting seven past Liverpool, and then keeping the "mighty" Barcelona out for 192 minutes - I feel so upset its unreal. Absolutely gutted.

But I also have to say how immensely proud of the players I am. Essien, Malouda and Bosingwa were out of this world tonight. Incredible performances - and in fact, the whole team played really well. Gutted. Speechless. Heartbroken.

But overall, I'm proud. Proud to support this club.

We'll be back.

one of my mates juz called me...apparently he was watching the game at some local pub...a fight between our Chelsea boys and the Barca CUNTS broke off as soon as the final whistle was blewn...

and my mate managed to fucking stab a Barca cunt with his pocket knife...3 fucking times in the abs...