Mourinho believes he will return to Chelsea one day

Milan

MILAN, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Jose Mourinho believes he will return to Chelsea sometime in the future, the Inter Milan coach said on Saturday.

The Portuguese won the Premier League in 2005 and 2006 with the London club, who have put Russia coach Guus Hiddink in charge until the end of the season after sacking Luiz Felipe Scolari on Monday.

"If you ask me if one day I think I will return to Chelsea, I will tell you yes I think so, I think so because we were so happy together," Mourinho told a news conference ahead of Sunday's derby against AC Milan.

"But when I say one day, I am not saying to you when."

Mourinho left Chelsea in September 2007 but said he was still a fan of the club.

SPECIAL FRIENDS

"I am not there, I am just a supporter from the outside," he said. "I'm somebody who wishes them good because it's a special club for me, I have special friends there.

"I belong to their story, they belong to my story so I am not enjoying this period where they have had several managers in one year and a few months."

"I hope they find stability and go back to (winning) trophies."

Reuters

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think the chances are of him coming back next season?

say inter dont win the champions league, which is the one thing they are hunting for just like us. Jose than wants to leave inter and have a return back to the epl. Do you think roman would consider it, surely he would have too?

Because it does not look like guss is going to stay around after this season.

If he wanted to and we were still looking for a manager and everything with him and Roman patched up then it'd make sense and make the proccess of finding a mananger way way easier :D

Make sacking him a complete and expensive waste of time but hey

And the fact it came from his mouth rather then some random paper is more ooooooo

Edited by Laylabelle