Mourinho believes he will return to Chelsea one day

Milan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't have endeared him to the Nerazzurri, going on about a return to Chelsea when its the Milan derby today.

As subtle as ever.

He won it though.

"There are only two ways for me to leave Chelsea. One way is in June 2010 when I finish my contract and if the club doesn't give me a new one. It is the end of my contract and I am out. The second way is for Chelsea to sack me. The way of the manager leaving the club by deciding to walk away, no chance! I will never do this to Chelsea supporters''

Bloke is a genius in some respects. Abramovich needs to do some serious grovelling to get him back.

**His home league record since February 2002 is played 109, Won 90 Drawn 19. Phenomenal.**

• 2 weeks later...

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho admits he hopes to again work for Chelsea.

He told Sport Express: “It was still my team, my players – people I have spent a lot of my life with – so I was sorry.”

He added: “Chelsea are a great team.”

Mourinho has already indicated that he intends to return to the club at some point, but again stressed that he does not have any particular time in mind.

“I am 46 and want to work until I am 96, so I have half a century ahead [to return to Chelsea],” he said. :lol:

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho admits he hopes to again work for Chelsea.

He told Sport Express: "It was still my team, my players – people I have spent a lot of my life with – so I was sorry."

He added: "Chelsea are a great team."

Mourinho has already indicated that he intends to return to the club at some point, but again stressed that he does not have any particular time in mind.

"I am 46 and want to work until I am 96, so I have half a century ahead [to return to Chelsea]," he said. :lol:

The players are growing old. By the time he comes most of them will leave the Bridge or will have retired. Would he then still want to come to Bridge to build another Imperious team at Chelsea? I doubt.

i have heard a of rumours saying that Chelsea have paid for a place for jose in mayfair, my dads told me after going for a business lunch the bloke there says ron harris told him and that he has since put £100 on jose return at 16-1

'If you want me to rule out being Man United manager I can’t'

JOSE MOURINHO has sensationally put himself in the frame to become the next manager of Manchester United.

The former Chelsea boss admits he expects to be considered when Sir Alex Ferguson finally quits Old Trafford.

Jose Mourinho: Fergie's had it easy since I left Blues

Mourinho, who takes on Fergie when his Inter Milan side face United in the Champions League this week, rates himself as “one of the best managers in the world.”

And he reckons United will be unable to ignore his credentials when they begin the search for Fergie’s successor.

Mourinho’s gift for self-promotion has never been stronger as he claimed: “I have big jobs left in me that is for sure — but I can’t commit to which ones.

“If you want me to rule out ever being Manchester United manager I can’t. Special clubs need special managers so in theory it could work, but nobody knows what the future is in football.

“The England national team wanted me as coach and that is the biggest job in England, so I am sure when Sir Alex retires they will look at the best managers in the world and I certainly fall into that category.

Continue

“How much time I can’t say, Sir Alex doesn’t look like he is ready to stop. But when you are managing a winning team you don’t want to stop — and if you have health then there is no reason to.”

Opinion is mixed over Mourinho’s claims to become United manager.

Rio Ferdinand has nominated the Portuguese as the best candidate to take over from Fergie — but United legends Sir Bobby Charlton and Bryan Robson believe his brand of football would not be to everyone’s taste.

There is no immediate sign of Sir Alex stepping down from his role as United boss.

At 67, he claims his health is good enough to enable him to continue in the job, despite previous suggestions that he would quit in May 2010.

Fergie insisted this week: “You might have to carry me out. I’m not even thinking about retiring.”

Mourinho’s future at Inter was under scrutiny last week — even though his team are still clear leaders of Serie A. He has been involved in a running battle with the Italian media and told them on Friday: “In another 86 days I will leave Italy and go on holiday. Will I still be the coach of Inter? In football you never know.”

newsoftheworld.co.uk

They are "supposed" to be the best club side in the world, so with that in mind they'll be looking for the best managers. Jose fits into that criteria with ease and its only natural for him to be considered.

The only downside to him from a Manure point of view is his style of play which Robson and Charlton have mentioned. Judging from Manure fans response about him potentially being their next manager the camp seems to be split. Many see him as too negative and others say he's the ideal person to handle to big egos that float around.

Yeah I'd be gutted, but I wouldnt have any ill feeling toward him. Look at the response Zola got when he returned with West Ham. I'd expect Jose to get the same if it ever came to that. Booing him on returning with a major rival would be idiotic. Romans money aside, he transformed the club and made us a genuine force and hopefully his legacy will carry on for many years.