Mourinho believes he will return to Chelsea one day

Milan

They are "supposed" to be the best club side in the world, so with that in mind they'll be looking for the best managers. Jose fits into that criteria with ease and its only natural for him to be considered.

The only downside to him from a Manure point of view is his style of play which Robson and Charlton have mentioned. Judging from Manure fans response about him potentially being their next manager the camp seems to be split. Many see him as too negative and others say he's the ideal person to handle to big egos that float around.

Yeah I'd be gutted, but I wouldnt have any ill feeling toward him. Look at the response Zola got when he returned with West Ham. I'd expect Jose to get the same if it ever came to that. Booing him on returning with a major rival would be idiotic. Romans money aside, he transformed the club and made us a genuine force and hopefully his legacy will carry on for many years.

He does fit the criteria perfectly i totally agree but i just could not stand seeing him coaching one of our main rivals. I would not hold a grudge against him for it but i would be annoyed at the fact that he never got to finish what he started with us, and if united where to capture him i don't think they would ever let him go. Even if he has a couple of bad season. Look at Alex Ferguson when he started they finished in 11th place im pretty sure, but they did not get rid of him straight away they stood by him and look what he has done for the club now. If only Roman was not so silly and hungry for more trophies.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see him do another lap of Old Trafford if Inter win on Wednesday

I was looking for a video of that when he was with Porto and found this song done by the Chris Moyles Show a few years back. I have it on my files, but never got round to converting it for youtube.

Enjoy....Some of you will probably have heard it before.

This Mourinho to United story is a load of overhyped bollocks. Yes, United would list him as a potential candidate when Ferguson finally steps down, and they're a big club so Mourinho would be interested, but so what? My granny could have told you that.