Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless?

What if Anleka gets injured during the ACN?

We would only have Sturridge to play up-front with Kalou, and Kalou isn't a starter. Sheva doesn't seem to have the threatness he once had, if we get Augero, then he could do wonders for us in the EPL and domestic cups.

And he wouldn't get an opportunity to show his mettal in Europe, he would have to wait a whole year to do it. People like him won't want to miss that opportunity, which is why he's probably going to stay there.

Just sign Erik Huslekepp ffs!

Pointless?

What if Anleka gets injured during the ACN?

We would only have Sturridge to play up-front with Kalou, and Kalou isn't a starter. Sheva doesn't seem to have the threatness he once had, if we get Augero, then he could do wonders for us in the EPL and domestic cups.

kalou is goin to the acn too

Chelsea target Sergio Aguero insists he is happy at Atletico Madrid. </h2> The Argentina striker has been linked with a £50million switch to the Blues this summer.

But any move is highly unlikely after he played in last night's 3-2 Champions League win over Panathinaikos.

That means he would be cup-tied for Chelsea's European campaign this season.

Aguero, who has also been targeted by Manchester United, said: "I have always said that I wanted to stay here and it has happened.

"I am pleased with my goal but more pleased with the win. We played well although we relaxed a little at 3-1 up."

The Sun

Edited by the wes