Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have today woken up at 12pm in the afternoon, which is definitely not me I have to say, and I still cannot believe that happened 12 hours ago. It burns my retinas

It is a very tough pill to swallow im afraid, the best remedy would be to go to City on the 13th and wipe the floor with them :blue scalf:

Kenyon is a cunt! He's got to go, how hard can it be to give Real a call and match Man Citys bid and then offer him more money!!

Because he really isnt worth 32 mil, i'm glad we didnt go higher than that, Madrid can fuck themselves if they think we'll do business with them, if they want one of our players they can jog on :blue scalf:

One interesting thing, Robinho has not said a word since joinng Man City, it appears as though he is not very happy he didn't get his wish to join Chelsea :P

Well, I wouldn't suppose there isn't much to say regarding any move to be honest. As long as he's leaving Real Madrid, it doesn't matter for him really does it. Even a move to Stoke would appeal somewhat!

I do think he was a bit overrated, and ''I just want to play for Chelsea....''

pinochio.gif

-about as trustworthy as Kenyon

Nah i reckon he honestly wanted to play for Chelsea, but Real didnt want to sell to us.

So Man city was his only way out of Madrid cause he couldn't stay there

Elliot,

Another reason, Manc City isnt us 5 yrs back is, The only Proven Star player we got was Makalele when Roman came. Rest were Young talent like Duff, Robben, Cech, Gallas(i think was even before Roman as a back up for Lebeouf), Joe cole, Glen Jhonson,Bridge. None are Star players. Whereas Manc City is on a buying spree. Putting hue bids for star players everywhere.

We didnt buy any star players in 2003 to 2005. Only star players we ever bought were sheva and Ballack in 2006. Drogba and Carvalho were not even that well known, petr cech who? Joe cole was great but not an international as such and robben was young and pretty unknown. Duff was proven in the prem but still not a superstar. We spent money but on a squad full of decent players, not world stars. Maka wasnt even a star really. Geremi, tiago, johnson, Mutu, Bridge, Smertin, Kezman...... no stars there. Yes most those players are stars now to some degree but they werent when we signed em.

Edited by OllieCFC

Excuse Me!!!

Elliot....Firstly, Manc City isnt like us 5 years back. We came 4th and booked a champions league seat without Roman's Money. It is only because of that, Roman saw a potential in us and invested in us. He had enquired about Man Utd too before buying us.

Manc City have been shit. Coudnt even book a place in UEFA cup on merit with Thakshins money. All of a sudden one fine morning they get bought and put out 5 bids for star players hoping they would get atleast one. And they got it.

Elliot,

Another reason, Manc City isnt us 5 yrs back is, The only Proven Star player we got was Makalele when Roman came. Rest were Young talent like Duff, Robben, Cech, Gallas(i think was even before Roman as a back up for Lebeouf), Joe cole, Glen Jhonson,Bridge. None are Star players. Whereas Manc City is on a buying spree. Putting hue bids for star players everywhere.

I said like us, not the same as we were. Their situation is similar, they suddenly have a huge amount of money play with. Of course it isn't the same, I never said it was.

I think the only reason they were going for big names was because they had a day to think about it. Most likely Hughes has had nothing to do with the transfers. When it comes down to him choosing who to buy, you'll most likely see signings similar to the ones we made.

And I personally dont hate them for money. We have money too. Big Shit. I hate them cus they came in between Real Madrid and us and dirupted our talks.

Honestly, Robinho alone wouldnt turn their season around. They wouldnt even break into top 4 this season. MARK MY WORDS!!!

I don't blame them for coming in and taking advantage of the fuck up we created.

And the only people who seriously think they will achieve top 4 this season are their new board. So stuff your words, there's nothing to mark.

Nah i reckon he honestly wanted to play for Chelsea, but Real didnt want to sell to us.

So Man city was his only way out of Madrid cause he couldn't stay there

Do you know why they r won't to sell us?! The reason is Manchester requested them to not sell to Chelsea i think, Real has no choice because next summer they hopes will get Ronaldo so that is the way it is! :P, Any Idea? :whistling:

Elliot,

Do you know for sure they're putting bids for stars players everywhere or it's just the media on a rampage? They'll most likely make similar signings like us 5 years back, like Elliott said.

Do you know for sure they're putting bids for stars players everywhere or it's just the media on a rampage? They'll most likely make similar signings like us 5 years back, like Elliott said.

The Media said and yesterday Huges concurred that there were bids put out to land one major signing before the window closes while he was busy playing golf.

The Media said and yesterday Huges concurred that there were bids put out to land one major signing before the window closes while he was busy playing golf.

You're jealous, aren't you? :P Like I said in the other thread, it's their money, they can do whatever they want with it.

Real are the only club we should be angry with, the way they have conducted themselves (as always) has been pathetic. Man City have every right to go for the player, especially as its quite clear Madrid were not interested in selling to us after our apparent 'arrogance' . As for Robinho, he didnt really have any choice but to sign for City did he?? Madrid would not let him come to us so he settled for second best to get out of the nightmare of staying at that joke of a club Real Madrid. Perhaps we should try for him again in the January transfer window.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You