Robinho

the wes

According to reports in Spain, Chelsea plan to offer a massive €35million for the Brazilian whiz Robinho. Real Madrid have previously stated that the 24-year-old is not for sale, but Chelsea are hoping they will reconsider when presented with this offer.

Spanish newspapar Marca reports that Arsenal and Manchester United could join the race for the Brazil international, should the Spanish champions consider Chelsea’s offer.

During a radio interview, Madrid coach, Bernd Schuster, denied that Madrid had any desire of selling Robinho or midfielder Diarra, who also have been rumoured to leave the club this summer.

“They are two important players for us. Why would we want them to leave?,” he said.

Finally, Marca also states that Robinho might be used later as a bargaining chip to lure Ronaldo away from Manchester United at some stage, and is therefore considered a vital component to make that deal happen.

http://www.soccernews.com/Chelsea-set-sigh...and-robinho/2201/

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not as a Drogba replacement, would either be a winger or a strike partner should we decide to play 4-4-2 next season.

chels did make an offer for him, but he chose real madrid instead.....fucking mug :whistling:

regards:JBD

Chelsea are lining up a sensational £28million bid for Brazil star Robinho.

The Real Madrid striker's agent Wagner Ribeiro claims he met Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon yesterday to talk about the move.

He said: "I met Peter Kenyon in London on Thursday.

"He told me that they were considering making an offer of £28m for Robinho.

"We did not talk about wages or the length of the contract."

Robinho, 24, also confirmed there was firm interest from the Blues.

He said: "What could happen is that I could go to Chelsea, as I have an offer from them.

"Milan are also interested in me."

Robinho has just enjoyed his best season in a Madrid shirt since joining in 2005.

Last week claimed he had no interest in leaving Spain but a big-money switch to London may tempt him to change change his mind.

Chelsea have already splashed out £16.2m on Porto right-back this summer as they look to make up for their trophyless season.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1202392.ece

• 2 weeks later...
With Ronaldo now making clear that he wants a move to Real Madrid, I think Robinho will goto Man Utd in a swap+cash deal. I dont see Robinho coming to Chelsea now.

Not completely the case! That has been assumed from various reports, but reports from Madrid also said that they were willing to sell Robinho to raise the case to buy Ronaldo! So it isn't dead in the water yet.

Not completely the case! That has been assumed from various reports, but reports from Madrid also said that they were willing to sell Robinho to raise the case to buy Ronaldo! So it isn't dead in the water yet.

Man UTd sell their most prized asset Ronaldo a winger to Real Madrid who already have Robben and Robinho as wingers and are trying for Hleb too. Now that Man Utd need a winger, I dont see why Madrid wouldnt sell Robinho to Man Utd unless ofcourse if Robinho has other plans and that is to come to Chelsea.

Ronaldo won't leave anyway.

Don't be so sure! We have seen more shocking transfers to Real Madrid than this one. Madrid tend to use every trick in the book to get their man and more often than not it works too....

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You