Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, we failed with Daniel Alves last season, then the season before that we sold Gallas for no money, now we've failed with Robinho. Kenyon is obviously a decieted twat!

so, who wants to join me in the chant??

KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT, KENYON OUT.....

someone carry on...

Can Anyone temme how Kenyon is responsible?

Reasons why Real Madrid dint wat to sell Robinho to Chelsea:

a) Ego: How can they let a player whose publically demeaned Real Madrid join the club of his choise?

B) Chelsea's goof up: Thanks to Megastore. That pissed them off even more.

c) Chelsea's overconfidence.: Kenyon dsaying deal done in 48 hours.

d) Real Madrid wouldnt let their competitor in UCL have their top player.

e) Roman Calderon is a CUNT!!!!

Money wasnt a issue.

c) Chelsea's overconfidence.: Kenyon dsaying deal done in 48 hours.

That's probably as obvious as you can get, Kenyon obviously looked too arrogant for his boots that he's now eating his own words because Robinho is now a Manchester City player!!

By the way I'm not stressing out :P

Edited by CJ Revo

Sorry to have to say this in such a way but....

FUCKING REAL MADRID AND MANCHESTER CITY!!!! I'd rather 69 a grizzly bear while shoving king kong up my arse, I'd rather stand in the middle of a ring of monkeys as they pelt me to death with their own anal waste!!!

Fuck the transfer window... fuck it to hell ...fuck it to oblivion ...fuck it to the DAMN NATION OF MANKIND!!!!!

Ok, my rant is over :mad:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You