Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do have a squad second to none, but we have a very very small squad if we are going to compete in four competitions don't you think? Only two recognised strikers? Problem is keep telling clubs to take it or leave it we will continually end up with nothing, just like Alves, just like Robinho!

Not to worry, we will set C4 on the transfer window on January... Messi, Ribery, Kaka anybody?... Damn, the "possible" world-class player list is getting narrower, everybody is getting snapped away... Hmmm, let the scouts use some wit and get an unknown southern boy in with utopic physical and technical skills for sandwich price... Me likes the thought.

Edited by manpe

The bottom line is, big money has taken over the interest of football. There's no love or passion for the game anymore, it's just a hoarde of shifty personnell with deep pockets running the show all the time, making the game seem like a complete farce!

The bottom line is, big money has taken over the interest of football. There's no love or passion for the game anymore, it's just a hoarde of shifty personnell with deep pockets running the show all the time, making the game seem like a complete farce!

So true, so true...its a shame, really...

Funny how we start complaining about money when we get out muscled for once.

Now you know how it feels to hate a football team that has so much money, like Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal and all the others used to do with us

When they said that their new company had more wealth than Abramovich my blood boiled

Now you know how it feels to hate a football team that has so much money, like Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal and all the others used to do with us

When they said that their new company had more wealth than Abramovich my blood boiled

Well, actually, I don't hate Man City. They are like us, 5 years ago. Good for them.

It'd be incredibly hypocritical to hate them for having lots of money. We did. We do. The reason we got shafted here was our bad relationship with Real, basically.

This gets me wondering...did Real do this just to make us mad? Or were they really happy with the deal that Man City put up?

It's all about the cash... ManCity gave crazy cash for an unproven player, something Chelsea is trying to avoid now (remember Sheva, SWP.. ? yeah, the guys you occasionally saw on the pitch and didn't think they were 20-30M players)

Right I hope in 2 weeks time we bloody trash them not them getting the best of us and if should ever play Real again,do the same and if they wana sign one of our players,tell them to fuck off,

They chased Ronaldo for months but thats ok,but not for us to make an intrest.

Gana kill the person who put his shirt up online that bloody didnt help

And..nothing more to say.Pissed bloody right off

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You