Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to have to say this in such a way but....

FUCKING REAL MADRID AND MANCHESTER CITY!!!! I'd rather 69 a grizzly bear while shoving king kong up my arse, I'd rather stand in the middle of a ring of monkeys as they pelt me to death with their own anal waste!!!

Fuck the transfer window... fuck it to hell ...fuck it to oblivion ...fuck it to the DAMN NATION OF MANKIND!!!!!

Ok, my rant is over :mad:

Nintendo nerd fan eh ? :D

Its only one player ffs.........Its not like he was going to piss all over the league. We didnt get him, wether it was down to Kenyon fucking up or Real being stubborn, it doesnt matter.

We are Chelsea. We are not a one man club.

KTBFFH :blue scalf:

At about strikers, we are ... Without Drogba we are SHITE in front and you must have an in form Drogba...

At about strikers, we are ... Without Drogba we are SHITE in front and you must have an in form Drogba...

Drogbas been here for what.....3-4 years?

And in that time he's been on form for basically half that time if that.

And I repeat...we are not a one man club.

Its only one player ffs.........Its not like he was going to piss all over the league. We didnt get him, wether it was down to Kenyon fucking up or Real being stubborn, it doesnt matter.

We are Chelsea. We are not a one man club.

KTBFFH :blue scalf:

Well said. It's a knock to the ego, but it doesn't matter too much.

Drogbas been here for what.....3-4 years?

And in that time he's been on form for basically half that time if that.

And I repeat...we are not a one man club.

Except Drogba who do we have as worldclass striker ? Don't come with Anelka : his stats are shite for a striker. I won't even talk about overated Kalou...

Except Drogba who do we have as worldclass striker ? Don't come with Anelka : his stats are shite for a striker. I won't even talk about overated Kalou...

Robinho has hardly set the world alight ffs. Yeah he's a decent player with the potential to improve, but he's a different type of player to Drogba. Drogba is more direct.

We didnt do too bad without him during pre-season and up till now we're sitting top of the league and have probably the best squad in the Premiership.

Oh God we're in a crisis..........Mass suicide :whistling:

indeed...

...but this kind of rant is good for this situation!

I'm not that bothered tbh. I wasnt overly keen on signing him anyway.

The squad we have is second to none atm. Obviously he would have strengthened the team.

We've got our fingers burnt, a lesson should be learnt.

If another team fucks about over a transfer deal we should tell them take it or leave it and not play silly buggers and drag it out and end up with nothing.

I suppose you're right to some extent... but that poor performance against Sp*rs the other day made me want Robinho even more, I reckon he could have turned the screws at Chelsea had those fuckers at Real Madrid agreed to sell him way before the transfer deadline.

Now we're empty handed... but I suppose we have Essien who seems to have just as good pace as Robinho has.

What I won't be able to take, is seeing him in a City shirt. That would burst a few veins in my body

Having followed this saga from day one I must admit I am absolutely gutted we didn't get him. I personally feel Madrid are disgusting behaving the way they have. Calderon is a hypocrate, as is Sepp Blatter who is obviously on their wage bill. They have ended up screwing themselves as they did not get Ronaldo and lost one of their best. That being said, Robinho is no Kaka, he has not set the world alight, but would have been a great player. Now he wont even be playing CL football, so much for wanting to be the best player in the world!!!! My biggest disappointment is not that we didnt get Robinho, its that we did not recruit anyone up front where we have continually had problems throughout teh last few seasons. Drogba, Anelka and Dis santo is all we have. How are we supposed to cope with two recognised strikers Mr Kenyon????? One has to question his ability to negociate these transfers having fucked up so much???? Oh andby the way Man City will never be the next Chelsea, they wont even finish top four!! Which means no CL and no top players!

I'm not that bothered tbh. I wasnt overly keen on signing him anyway.

The squad we have is second to none atm. Obviously he would have strengthened the team.

We've got our fingers burnt, a lesson should be learnt.

If another team fucks about over a transfer deal we should tell them take it or leave it and not play silly buggers and drag it out and end up with nothing.

Yes we do have a squad second to none, but we have a very very small squad if we are going to compete in four competitions don't you think? Only two recognised strikers? Problem is keep telling clubs to take it or leave it we will continually end up with nothing, just like Alves, just like Robinho!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You