Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about the cash... ManCity gave crazy cash for an unproven player, something Chelsea is trying to avoid now (remember Sheva, SWP.. ? yeah, the guys you occasionally saw on the pitch and didn't think they were 20-30M players)

Perhaps Robinho will be the Sheva of Man City...I doubt it, though - they are bound to play him. Anyone think that he'll play against us on the 13th?

Anyone think that he'll play against us on the 13th?

If Liam Gallagher is leading the chants, and Ricky Hatton is celebrating a transfer "knockout" then the answer to that would probably be yes :thumbsdown:

Another point, the number 13 is not a lucky number!

Edited by CJ Revo

Well, actually, I don't hate Man City. They are like us, 5 years ago. Good for them.

It'd be incredibly hypocritical to hate them for having lots of money. We did. We do. The reason we got shafted here was our bad relationship with Real, basically.

Excuse Me!!!

Elliot....Firstly, Manc City isnt like us 5 years back. We came 4th and booked a champions league seat without Roman's Money. It is only because of that, Roman saw a potential in us and invested in us. He had enquired about Man Utd too before buying us.

Manc City have been shit. Coudnt even book a place in UEFA cup on merit with Thakshins money. All of a sudden one fine morning they get bought and put out 5 bids for star players hoping they would get atleast one. And they got it.

And I personally dont hate them for money. We have money too. Big Shit. I hate them cus they came in between Real Madrid and us and dirupted our talks.

Honestly, Robinho alone wouldnt turn their season around. They wouldnt even break into top 4 this season. MARK MY WORDS!!!

If Liam Gallagher is leading the chants, and Ricky Hatton is celebrating a transfer "knockout" then the answer to that would probably be yes :thumbsdown:

Another point, the number 13 is not a lucky number!

13 is a very lucky number as its my 19th birthday which means Chelsea is going to pull off a big win for me lol and all the Chelsea fans :P

Ever did this?

Trying to tease a dog with a bone by raising the bone up and up as the hungry dog jumps to snatch the bone. You do it for quite some time as you enjoy seeing the dog crave for his bone and then aall of a sudden hand the bone to a cute lil bitch who just walks by. Imagine how the dog would feel.

Well...theres the analogy for you.

Kenyon in Madrid for over week trying to strike a deal. Real playing around with YESS NO answers and after all the laboriuos discussions with Chelsea decide to hand over Robinho to Manc City within 2 hours of them entering the discussions. Chelsea and Kenyon go empty handed back to london with their heads held down.

I feel ashamed at the fact that kenyon and Chelsea got themselves Literally owned by Madrid. Everyone would be laughing at us.

Only way to payback would be on the pitch. Win the league and trophies.

There's no-one else for us to sign. We'll just have to settle with what we have. I can only hope the squad gets used to Scolari's tactics quickly and he's able to get the best out of what we've got. A plus point is we will see the increased involved of youth such as Sinclair and Di Santo... but that might not be good news for this years title challenges.

Spot on, will be nice to give a couple of youngsters a chance here and there. Gutted we didn't get him but there are plenty of players around who I'm sure we'll be linked with come January.

Kenyon is a cunt! He's got to go, how hard can it be to give Real a call and match Man Citys bid and then offer him more money!! Damn I'm pissed off, so we got to go until Jan with just Drogba and Anelka, and young Di Santo! So much for Robinho wanting to play for Chels, he's going to get a bad reception from our fan in his first game I reckon, hope he enjoys UEFA Cup football for next few years!

Actually I take my hat off to Man City, they saw that it wasn't going our way and it was obvious that Real would sell him, so they jump in with a last minute bid that they can't refuse, that's a good bit of business! Just hoped another team in blue could have done it!

Actually I take my hat off to Man City, they saw that it wasn't going our way and it was obvious that Real would sell him, so they jump in with a last minute bid that they can't refuse, that's a good bit of business! Just hoped another team in blue could have done it!

Spot on, we don't really have anyone else to blame other than ourselves with this one, bit pissed off the club hasnt even issued a statement telling the fans what went wrong and what the thinking is behing only have two recognised strikers

Kenyon is a cunt! He's got to go, how hard can it be to give Real a call and match Man Citys bid and then offer him more money!! Damn I'm pissed off, so we got to go until Jan with just Drogba and Anelka, and young Di Santo! So much for Robinho wanting to play for Chels, he's going to get a bad reception from our fan in his first game I reckon, hope he enjoys UEFA Cup football for next few years!

It'd be impossible if Roman doesn't want to pay that much.

I think once again we have to look at the positives, we still have the best squad, Drogba is returning and the players we did actually bring in seem to be top class and didn't cost a fortune. Im actually quite happy we didn't buy another player other than Robinho, we shouldnt just buy for the sake of it. We also got rid of a lot of dead wood. I can't say that there is one player in our squad I am not happy with

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You