Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea

Poch will stay few more months, when we go close to relegation zone.. That clown had whole summer and half season and we still look like amateur club from 3rd division with not clear view of what football we are playing.. 

Players are lost on the pitch and we relly only on individual flashes from someone of them.. No atacking pattern, no defensive, nothing at all. 

And when someone like robsut says that coach isnt guilty for atack style and play, but only depends on individual qualities, then he doesnt understand anything on that thing called football

Edited by gdlk

6 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Against Villa in the FA cup we are dead meat.

Let's see. Villa is not in their best shape and they need to push PL and still out in Europe. Not sure how sharp they will be at the Bridge. Ofc if we play like Yesterday then doesn't matter..

By the way, if we make it into the final with Liverpool, then we'll qualify to ECL even if we lose, right? But if we face Fulham, we must win, is that right?

4 hours ago, James said:

Spot on

The rebuild is definitely a good point, the unmentioned "how" wasn't.
Several teams had to rebuild in this, or previous seasons, and they did not all go for 19-22s with 5+ year deals. This was a very novel approach for a big club--hope folks would emphasize that aspect more.

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

The rebuild is definitely a good point, the unmentioned "how" wasn't.
Several teams had to rebuild in this, or previous seasons, and they did not all go for 19-22s with 5+ year deals. This was a very novel approach for a big club--hope folks would emphasize that aspect more.

It was a bad plan to not keep key "seasoned" players. Kids just will not have the club house presence to really push other players when they get tight in a game. It is what it is, I will moan and still be here.

33 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It was a bad plan to not keep key "seasoned" players. Kids just will not have the club house presence to really push other players when they get tight in a game. It is what it is, I will moan and still be here.

Tbh bad plan or not, like the post said they refused contracts or asked to leave, so what do you do? Let them leave on a free, fans will kick off, sell them and buy youth and start a project, fans are kicking off! We don't even know if this will or won't work yet, us as fans are used to success and winning trophies, it's going to suck for a while that's for sure, will it be worth it? Fuck knows, but it's going to happen anyways so I do agree with either buckle up or jump ship! Because this will takes years, regardless of the manager.

23 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Tbh bad plan or not, like the post said they refused contracts or asked to leave, so what do you do? Let them leave on a free, fans will kick off, sell them and buy youth and start a project, fans are kicking off! We don't even know if this will or won't work yet, us as fans are used to success and winning trophies, it's going to suck for a while that's for sure, will it be worth it? Fuck knows, but it's going to happen anyways so I do agree with either buckle up or jump ship! Because this will takes years, regardless of the manager.

Yea, I agree. I don't think they accounted for relegation very well in their approach, probably due to working in closed leagues in the US. Seeing as how they are using investment money, it could have, and still might, go sideways for them and they lose their entire investment. I am a fan of the club, if it be lean times, I will be here for them.