Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, lucio said:

0% chance we win either under poch

Which one manager you fancy ?
Klop maybe ?
Never mind availability to become Chelsea manager now, just whom do you fancy and could they do something to clear this mess ?
I 'm not defending any Poch, I just wonder if it is posssible.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Which one manager you fancy ?
Klop maybe ?
Never mind availability to become Chelsea manager now, just whom do you fancy and could they do something to clear this mess ?
I 'm not defending any Poch, I just wonder if it is posssible.

the other two in the shortlist when we chose poch, its too late now

I only checked the formation before match, as soon as I saw Broja with Jackson up top, rolled me eyes and didn't bother, looks like it was the right decision.

Please just sell Broja already and make Jackson a squad player. Hope Nkunku can turn our fortunes a bit, least win the Cup if not anything else..

Interesting to see folks complaining about Sterling. He did fuck up a couple of times (the one on one for ex), but he was also the only player in attack performing well in the first half. He assisted maybe 2-3 times and his teammates simply could not control the football.

Scary game from Jackson, Broja, and Conor for me. If this is not a VERY one-off, then they simply aren't good enough, I'm afraid.

If one did not have a stake in the game, it was a match between equals where the home team won. 😢

Edited by robsblubot

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Remind me of this. This is all Sterling had to do. 

No question about that.

One important reminder was that it was a solo effort: he was the one who high pressed, stole the football, and made the run. He was the one player playing at a high intensity in attack. Jackson was having trouble with the football and Broja did not show up for the match.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He tried couple of dives so hard to get that yellow and miss next game and get day off. You would do him a favour.

If all fairness, the card he was given was never a yellow. We can hope those that come in against Palace impress.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Nagelsmann and Kompany ?

Enrique , he was ready to come in right away to take on Madrid and go for the CL but boehly wanted to roll with fraudpard and then buy some school children 

Bunch of gutless cunts, Poch starting line up here was laughable, he needs to take huge blame for that alone.

The players like Sterling, Broja, Disasi, Gusto, Gallagher in the game was a fucking disgrace also and the likes of Jackson are just sucking complete shite, that's as simple as it gets.