Everton 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

If we lose this badly (say 3 or 4 to nil or 1... or even worse), Poch needs to be sacked.

I dont give a fuck about the injuries. We have crazy expensive players who are playing like shit, and Poch is back to playing too many wankers.

His tactics have been atrocious as well.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

If we lose this badly (say 3 or 4 to nil or 1... or even worse), Poch needs to be sacked.

I dont give a fuck about the injuries. We have crazy expensive players who are playing like shit, and Poch is back to playing too many wankers.

The board seem to have briefed everyone about Nkunku comeback to take away the blame, wonder what they will do if Nkunku doesn't have the sharp start we all hope.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

The board seem to have briefed everyone about Nkunku comeback to take away the blame, wonder what they will do if Nkunku doesn't have the sharp start we all hope.

Nkunku super worries me.

One more bad knee injury and he is clearly perma wrecked.

That would be crazy disastrous.

If he had never been injured (major types I mean) his level of production, even here, would be off the charts. He is that good.

I think it is 50/50 he ends up perma-damaged. 

Never buy damaged goods.

Boehly thinks it is baseball, where you can often get away with it.

Every week it's they are close to returning and every Friday it's 'they arent ready'

Might see them next season at this rate. Nkunku is bordering on Reece James levels of one more injury away from being a complete and utter crock

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Every week it's they are close to returning and every Friday it's 'they arent ready'

Might see them next season at this rate. Nkunku is bordering on Reece James levels of one more injury away from being a complete and utter crock

His types of injuries are well beyond Reece's in terms of perm damaged if one more of similar ilk.

1 hour ago, Vytis33 said:

Season is pretty much done, just let him sit out the whole season among with Lavia, why don't we.. Would be less annoying then this shit. October, end of October, after internationals, before Ramadan.. 

47 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I understand we are not in the greatest shape, but saying Chelsea W would be "shocking" and Everton expected to win "comfortably" is stupid aswell.. Everton and us collected almost same amount of points, our squad is stronger, they are in better form. No one expect Paul Merson in their right mind would say it would be "shocking" if Chelsea won this. No Spurs, City, MU or Brighton won against us comfortably.. 

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Season is pretty much done, just let him sit out the whole season among with Lavia, why don't we.. Would be less annoying then this shit. October, end of October, after internationals, before Ramadan.. 

Season is not done, we are 8 points behind 5th place which will take us to CL. Dont know if we will reach it but we have to try to fight.  Also we have a solid chance to win Carabao Cup.

Our chances with Nkunku would rise a lot.

Finishing 5th and winning the Cup would be amazing season. Which just shows how have we fallen. Conte second season we finished 5th and won Fa Cup. It was disaster.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

If Poch really wants to experiment with crazy formations, he should just play James and Gusto as RW and RB, or even RWB and RCB.

Get more defensive solidarity and some real attacking threat on one wing at least.

Not this nonsense of Cucurella playing at RB and Colwill at LB.

25 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

If Poch really wants to experiment with crazy formations, he should just play James and Gusto as RW and RB, or even RWB and RCB.

Get more defensive solidarity and some real attacking threat on one wing at least.

Not this nonsense of Cucurella playing at RB and Colwill at LB.

I’d be down with that