Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

James

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Let's be totally fucking honest here... 

Our squad is pure wank. 

The board are absolutely fucking this club up with the players they are buying. 

Southampton level scouts bringing in Southampton level players.

Half of the Prem wanted Caicedo, half of Europe wanted Enzo. This narrative needs to be dropped.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Half of the Prem wanted Caicedo, half of Europe wanted Enzo. This narrative needs to be dropped.

I'm talking about Cucarella, Mudryk.. Jackson... 

They are not good enough.. or certainly not showing enough.

17 hours ago, Thor said:

My issue is United have been outplayed by nearly every team they've played. Sure they pip some teams with BS luck, but they're thoroughly outplaying us. That is my issue. 

I have not seen this level of disorganization in a premier league team since the early 00s. The players have no idea where they are supposed to be and just get run ragged. This has been going on for ALL our games…. We mark space rather than opponents while our opponents mark and press us and we wonder why the game is easy for them and hard for us.

Poch is a dinosaur and if I as a non-professional can see these gaps and he cannot, then he is stealing a living here.

I miss Roman. He would not have put up with this nonsense for long because he watches the games unlike these business men. 

Edited by Chuckso

Just now, DDA said:

Caicedo looks awful.. 

Wtf is going on. What a waste of money.

bored of trying to be positive 

Caidedo is a totally pile of SHITE when it comes to playing football, Carried by brighton, Enzo is the same who had a good world cup. you see it all thmes ( james did the same who wen to Real) 

Mudryk PISS and i mean PISS POOR as a footballer. but he can run fast! 

sterling is just sterling fucking crap and always has been. He just pld well in a really good city team.