Burnley 1-4 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Ponch is the real problem. Cucu, Gallagher should not be starting and Cucu should never play D as that is something he just cannot do. Enzo is also a huge bust, he has shown nothing this season.

Just now, whats happening said:

i cant stand sterling and his smiling face. theres nothing to smile about at all

Never known a great player that was laughing and smiling after missing chance after chance after chance like it is all a joke on the playground

Just now, Vytis33 said:

What does sterling keep smiling about?  Everytime they show him he’s grinning 

I think he even can't believe how shit he has become... if he doesn't laugh he will cry tbh.

10 minutes ago, Nero said:

He was our best player in the last 2 games. But of course you guys use every opportunity to attack him

The agenda against Cucurella is so weird

on balance he is shit

and he was a major reason for that goal just a minutes ago

Just now, Hamilton said:

Us and Utd losing, who go’s first, Pochettino or Ten Hag

Potch hopefully  

Hsi tactics are a joke. No pressing. Players out of position.

Enough is enough of this shit. I don't give a fuck . I'm done witching this idiotic shite.

We completely lack leadership in the midfield. Enzo and Caicedo might be very talented but we are Chelsea and going for win.. And they just pass and look at each other like.. “what should we do man?”

Sterling is the only one who at least trying to do things.