Burnley 1-4 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

very happy with Gallagher

he is winning me over

he has ten times the heart of Mount

Completely agree. He is consistently BOG for me. 

He is becoming a Kante lite in that midfield. I’m loving the transformation. He is so composed and tighter on the ball now. 

Sterling, I never liked him, he is not even at the level of Willian, Pedro etc in terms of liking, but he is one
of the few remaining experienced players in the team and we saw the difference when you have experience in the team - and those 4 goals are his.
He set up the own goal, the penalty, the goal and the pass to Palmer before Jackson scored.
The constant criticism of Sterling, Cucurella for practically everything is ridiculous. Cucurella has performed well in recent games as RB and this is the most important thing for a player that the management wanted to get rid of

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

very happy with Gallagher

he is winning me over

he has ten times the heart of Mount

He was never a bad player. Just a whipping boy for a large part of the fan base. Chelsea fans - particularly those online - love nothing more than a whipping boy. 

That aside, as for today's game the first half was poor, then second good. For me, I am not taking too much out of it. The next nine games will be the real barometer of whether the squad is good enough. 

Edited by King Kante

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Haha Aussie term. It means best on ground. 

MOTM. 🙂 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

In Serbian BOG is GOD.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

in Swedish, bög is a slur for a gay man

15 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

And in England it's a toilet.

To sum up: Best gay god is in toilet. 

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

And in England it's a toilet.

And wiki say muddy ground, ground you can sink in, swamp to

so I was confused, Gallagher was motm but he also sink in the mud (like in Mount performance) 

😂

4 hours ago, Hamilton said:

And wiki say muddy ground, ground you can sink in, swamp to

so I was confused, Gallagher was motm but he also sink in the mud (like in Mount performance) 

😂

And also there is the expression

bog standard 

meaning everyday in nature, nothing special, plain, run of the mill, normal, quotidian