Burnley 1-4 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

STERLINGGGGGGGG

it was an own goal. sterling would do that for 90 minutes day in day out and not score. glad we got a goal but it was lucky

Just now, zinctek said:

it was an own goal. sterling would do that for 90 minutes day in day out and not score. glad we got a goal but it was lucky

That’s what you get for trying and pushing.

Palmer and Broja just standing and running around, they don’t make things happening, you cannot score like this. Sterling is rusty and wasteful but at least he is going forward. 

16 minutes ago, Nero said:

He was our best player in the last 2 games. But of course you guys use every opportunity to attack him

The agenda against Cucurella is so weird

Do you not see how he plays out of position all the time which puts the D at risk? I mean he was left of Sterling way a head of Palmer and all of the midfield and 2 of the 3 forwards. 

When we pop the ball around in the final third we create openings and chances. But when we play it back and forth across the middle of the pitch 600 times that’s exactly what Burnley want.

Just pick up the damn tempo in the 2nd half!

Can win this easily, Burnley not showing any soecial.. Just need to keep pushing and need more creativity from our midfield players. 

Mudryk I don’t feel can help much, but this may be the game for Carney or Madueke for a good cameo.

just watched newcastle psg hightlights at half time. fuck me EVERY player wants to win. you can see they are going for dead balls, playing as a team. loving playing for the club! everything Chelsea used to be. shame its totally swapped :( gutting to see. no one today has looked like they want to play. its like they have to play because they are getting paid.

4 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Can win this easily, Burnley not showing any soecial.. Just need to keep pushing and need more creativity from our midfield players. 

Mudryk I don’t feel can help much, but this may be the game for Carney or Madueke for a good cameo.

Chelsea and easily win a game dont go together anymore, that ship sailed along time ago