Chelsea 1 - 0 Brighton

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

There is no bias. Ref is shocking just like Aussie the other day. Ugo should get red card in first half.

Wouldn't go that far I'm afraid even with my blue glasses in terms of bias, var included, agree Ugo should go, just like the Brighton CB should be booked for a handball first half, Gilmour booked on Chilly etc etc.

Edited by DH1988

1 minute ago, DH1988 said:

Wouldn't go that far I'm afraid even with my blue glasses in terms of bias, var included, agree Ugo should go, just like the Brighton CB should be booked for a handball first half, Gilmore booked on Chilly etc etc.

Ugo was a on a yellow

a772907bfa12ab3ae05ed876e51d314d.png

so for sure should have gotten a 2nd, if not straight red

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Ugo was a on a yellow

a772907bfa12ab3ae05ed876e51d314d.png

so for sure should have gotten a 2nd, if not straight red

Agreed he should of gone, without a doubt, pointing out the inconsistency with Brighton players as well, tit for that and all that. When our luck is down, refs seem to love to have a terrible game moreso than usual.