Chelsea 0-1 Nottm Forest

ZAPHOD2319

Deivid Washington straight onto the bench along with 2 GKs. Heh.

I would have swapped Chilly for Palmer, Mudryk or even Maatsen but otherwise pretty much the lineup you would expect. I guess though to be fair to Poch he stuck by Sterling when most of us didn't want him to and then he hit some form so...

I realize he didn’t have a preseason really, but does anyone else find it strange that Lavia still isn’t even fit for the bench yet? Did he arrive here significantly overweight or something? 

Caicedo also had basically no preseason and he was ready almost immediately.

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Sterling does well on the right side and Mudryk has been shit, so we have no other left winger. 

Sterling's best football came on the left but its a moot point given he's in good form and can play on either side. Madueke has shown enough to start and i'll take a shit Mudryk over Chilwell who refuses to shoot against an open goal. Shit even Palmer is available. 

Baffling decision. 

4 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Sterling does well on the right side and Mudryk has been shit, so we have no other left winger. 

madueke on the left wing is better than playing a slow left back there. or actually play maatsen there, no excuse for this chilwell lw shite

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I realize he didn’t have a preseason really, but does anyone else find it strange that Lavia still isn’t even fit for the bench yet? Did he arrive here significantly overweight or something? 

Caicedo also had basically no preseason and he was ready almost immediately.

They are waiting until after the International break. If we played him before the break, he would have been called up.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Palmer can play LW

People really thinking that a 21yo player who never started a PL game in his career comes right into the starting lineup for Chelsea after 2 days of training are more than delusional

Just now, Gundalf said:

People really thinking that a 21yo player who never started a PL game in his career comes right into the starting lineup for Chelsea after 2 days of training are more than delusional

makes more sense than playing ben slowwell at lw