Chelsea 5-0 Wrexham

James

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

In general enjoying this team. So refreshing not having to watch torture with Mount, Havertz and others...

i understand its only wrexham but this young team is a dream to watch after last year 

Great first half. 

This team has so much potential. Its maybe too early to aim for the highest achievements, but u can definitely work with this lads. And this is basically our B/C-team out there. 

Edited by Gundalf

I imagine Poch has quite the task trying to decide what to do with the LB situation. Selling Cucu before his chance at redemption would be hard and I doubt we could get a great fee for him. Maatsen looks great here and starred for a great Burnley side last season. Would be super tough to send him back away. And then there’s Hall who won’t find a place in our midfield so probably continues to be considered a LB.

What a headache…

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I imagine Poch has quite the task trying to decide what to do with the LB situation. Selling Cucu before his chance at redemption would be hard and I doubt we could get a great fee for him. Maatsen looks great here and starred for a great Burnley side last season. Would be super tough to send him back away. And then there’s Hall who won’t find a place in our midfield so probably continues to be considered a LB.

What a headache…

Cucarella being sold is non negotiable, needs to leave ASAP