Chelsea 5-0 Wrexham

James

Casadei looked really good. Would still say a loan is best and Leicester seems a great option. Let him play 30+ games even if it’s at Championship level and he can come back for 24-25 when we’ll hopefully have League and Europe to contend with 

Edited by Strike

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Casadei looked really good. Would still say a loan is best and Leicester seems a great option. Let him play 30+ games even if it’s at Championship level and he can come back for 24-25 when we’ll hopefully have League and Europe to contend with 

You are probably right but do we have the numbers to let him go... would probably be better to let the others go and keep him for rotation on league and cup games.. that is if we don't bring in another midfielder after Caicedo.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

You are probably right but do we have the numbers to let him go... would probably be better to let the others go and keep him for rotation on league and cup games.. that is if we don't bring in another midfielder after Caicedo.

If we sell gallagher can just keep casadei. 

20 minutes ago, lucio said:

Santos certified baller. Angelo potential baller 

I didn't get to watch it properly, my HSE team member was chewing my ear off...I take it he played well?

9 hours ago, Jayteezy said:

-santos dropping between centre backs for first phase

-striker and 10 involved in buildup play

-quick vertical passes

-multiple players attacking the box for the low cross

-RW moving infield with RB overlapping 

Same as what we seen a lot of at Spurs. 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Andre Santos seems to be earmarked as the guy we're keeping. Would be tricky to keep both Casadei and Santos around as backups. 

48 minutes ago, DDA said:

I didn't get to watch it properly, my HSE team member was chewing my ear off...I take it he played well?

Yeh he looks like a nice midfielder 

Several good team movement and link up play. Like some moments from santos, angelo and casedei, usually our midfiled seem too passive and static

Not mean much, and the opponent could be showing poor display, but really like to see some kind of team dynamics after a very long time.

We were so inconsistent and dire to watch when needed to attack as a team in many matches across several seasons. Hopefully, this is something we can build on and continue to improve

Edited by dimmas

The 4th goal was nice to see, simply because it's a very basic, yet highly effective attacking move through the middle of the pitch, finding the attacker on the last man of the defence.

It's a type of goal you see every week, apart from at Chelsea in recent seasons. Whether it's because the attacker/striker isn't making those necessary runs off the ball to attack the space, or the player with the ball isn't spotting the run and/or executing the pass correctly.

The 5th goal similar in some aspects but higher level vision and execution involved on that one. 

44 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Like the words from Poch about how he keeps saying we are pushing to be ready for the PL- and he keeps using the word intensity.

Similar to Conte in terms of his views on work ethic and intensity but without being a callous bastard with the players.