Chelsea 2-2 Everton

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

The subs don't bother me at all, we didn't lose because of the subs we lost because our players still make silly mistakes that cost us goals every time

The bias you've shown towards Potter is farcical at this point. He wanted to hold out with 30 mins left against relegation candidates at HOME!

after 27 games

level on points with Villa (who were in deep shit earlier in the season)

and behind Fulham, Brentford, Brighton, and NUFC

28 points off top of the table

and

11 or 12 points off top 4 (and that is with so many teams up there struggling)

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The bias you've shown towards Potter is farcical at this point. He wanted to hold out with 30 mins left against relegation candidates at HOME!

My post wasn't biased towards any 1, my point is the CG RLC chuk or chalabo didn't get made to look like a Sunday league defender and keeper, the subs didn't work out I'll admit, but I'm more angry at the players for letting that game go, your telling me that CG for a player that's been a ghost for 90% of it was the reason we went 1:1? Have a word

Edited by YorkshireBlue

It’s just baffling the subs and players he fancies. Keeps bringing on and starting guys who most Chelsea fans want gone in the summer but doesn’t even use these expensive, highly talented players we’ve just bought match after match.

Undid all the positivity and leeway people were giving him in one evening.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

My post wasn't biased towards any 1, my point is the CG RLC chuk or chalabo didn't get made to look like a Sunday league defender and keeper, the subs didn't work out I'll admit, but I'm more angry at the players for letting that game go, your telling me that CG for a player that's been a ghost for 90% of it was the reason we went 1:1? Have a word

He brought a CM on for a winger. There's a few words for ya. 🙄

Edited by LAM09

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He brought a CM on for a winger. There's a few words for ya. 🙄

What actually happened was this,

Felix 

Pulisic.            Havertz 

To 

Felix.     havertz 

Connor

Potter doesn't play a typical 343, so it isn't swapping a winger for a cm it's swapping a cam for a cm/cam 

Why people have it in Thier head Connor is a defensive player is beyond me.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

If we go 3-5-2 after 80 mins, I understand. But to withdraw all width you have after 60 mins is poor management. We destroyed any chance of hitting them on the counter. Cowardly move. Explains why we struggle to score goals. We were never going to get top 4 but things would have looked a lot more positive if we won today. Just brought back to earth now...

Most said before kick off, Pulisic instead of Mudryk was a mistake, but to follow up with Gallagher instead of Mudryk was an embarrassment but he didn’t stop there oh no, let’s bring on Kante, no, RLC instead, and to cap it off Challobah , The owners need to fire him tonight and bring in Zidane or Enrique

12 minutes ago, Stats said:

If we go 3-5-2 after 80 mins, I understand. But to withdraw all width you have after 60 mins is poor management. We destroyed any chance of hitting them on the counter. Cowardly move. Explains why we struggle to score goals. We were never going to get top 4 but things would have looked a lot more positive if we won today. Just brought back to earth now...

Potters problem is he plays 343 but doesn't at the same time, he has all these wingers playing as cams and it doesn't work the majority of the time, 

Edited by YorkshireBlue

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am deffo warming up to Fofana

we actually seems to be getting his burst of pace back and he is great on the ball

Best defender today. Who the fuck replaces best defender with 2:1 lead???