Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wifey is going bonkers she is so excited 💖

have not see her like this since the world club championship

she was so down and out over all the stress and tough times since the day Roman first got sanctioned

Why isnt she here with us as well? We arent so terrible 😂😭

Mase is just invincible, huh? Undroppable for man anger after manager. In the past it has been justified but he has stunk up the joint all season and still starts every single match. Doesn’t send the best message to the rest of the boys like Gallagher & Carney who are competing for his spot in the XI, does it?

I guess we have to hope the 2 week break has did him some good and he’s back refreshed.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mase is just invincible, huh? Undroppable for man anger after manager. In the past it has been justified but he has stunk up the joint all season and still starts every single match. Doesn’t send the best message to the rest of the boys like Gallagher & Carney who are competing for his spot in the XI, does it?

I guess we have to hope the 2 week break has did him some good and he’s back refreshed.

I see what you're saying but in this case it was a good decision not start him.... his experience is needed with Enzo and Mudryk starting.

4 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

she is a bit of a luddite, she detests the internet to a degree

especially social media

she teases me all the time how much I post on here

but she knows my passions and lets me be (I do the same for her (she is crazy into photography and biathlon), we are both very non clingy alpha femme types

Hope people don’t go into depression mode if Mudryk and Enzo don’t put in world class performances today. We have to give them some time and Fulham are a solid side. They aren’t going to roll over for us.

10 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

she is a MASSIVE Mount fangirl btw

and thinks half the board (I show her some posts every now and then, but not on a regular basis at all) are jelly haters

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so it would not end well

🤪

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We'll see if he is undroppable when Felix is back imo