Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

At least all new guys look good. 

Badiashile 3 games 3 clean sheets 

Felix impressed on debut before red 

Mudryk also impressed at Anfield. Won't judge him today, he was sick. 

Enzo also very good today especially considering he played alone in MF. 

Even Madueke looked lively. 

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Kai and Mount are the frauds.
The other three you mention just can't do any better.
James was also very bad, Chilwell a sad spectacle for the last ten minutes he played and also Azpi is not up to it anymore. He is abused by being asked to play.
That leaves 1/2 team on the pitch and Mudryk was out of his depth today.

Spot on...

50 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Screenshot_20230203-225133_Reddit.jpg.fd80a236770f33a1c61ce83a517ce36f.jpgScreenshot_20230203-225314_Reddit.jpg.4c597be08b5060c16a24252cd303f228.jpg

I've noticed this in soo many games....why the fukc do they stand soo high up....???  Are they told to do this or are they both completely braindead??

40 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Screenshot_20230203-225133_Reddit.jpg.fd80a236770f33a1c61ce83a517ce36f.jpgScreenshot_20230203-225314_Reddit.jpg.4c597be08b5060c16a24252cd303f228.jpg

Btw I remember the same thing in the last month under Lampard. 

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/01/20/image-Chelsea-tactics-pic-suggests-lampard-could-be-at-fault/

If he is as him tactically inept we are in big trouble. 

frustrating game to watch. 1st & obvious question is why haven't we bought an actual striker out of all that spending. 

my own answer would be they must have a target in mind for the summer who isn't available now?? 

i thought the new signings did fine & Enzo hardly put a foot wrong in his 1st look at the Premier league. 

bonus of the evening was Reese got 90 mins & didn't look under pressure & Chillwell got a run out. 

those 2 back fit would be our best 2 sightings of the season. 

yes we looked all over the place but the future is looking a lot better than a month ago.... come on you Blue! 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Should have registered badiashile for Europe. The drop off to Kouli is too big

You are right. K2 is useless, no idea why we did not deregister him like we did with Ziyech.

But it's just 2 more games, so does not really matter

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Come on, even at current level Dortmund should not be a problem. 

Graham tin pot can't beat Fulham after spending a fortune. I can't forsee him beating Dortmund unless they are having an awful season too 

59 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You are right. K2 is useless, no idea why we did not deregister him like we did with Ziyech.

But it's just 2 more games, so does not really matter

Ziyech is in the squad 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

Graham tin pot can't beat Fulham after spending a fortune. I can't forsee him beating Dortmund unless they are having an awful season too 

ffs half the team had never even met before. all the new signings looked promising. yes plenty of dead wood to shift but it's not all doom & gloom... yet.!, 

11 minutes ago, Bumtrubbler said:

ffs half the team had never even met before. all the new signings looked promising. yes plenty of dead wood to shift but it's not all doom & gloom... yet.!, 

Literally Only 1 debutant started.