Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope people don’t go into depression mode if Mudryk and Enzo don’t put in world class performances today. We have to give them some time and Fulham are a solid side. They aren’t going to roll over for us.

I am fine no matter what

I have patience more now than I did in the past

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope people don’t go into depression mode if Mudryk and Enzo don’t put in world class performances today. We have to give them some time and Fulham are a solid side. They aren’t going to roll over for us.

My expectations are limited. I will be fully happy if:

- we won

- nobody gets injured

-Enzo didn't get red card

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

she is a MASSIVE Mount fangirl btw

and thinks half the board (I show her some posts every now and then, but not on a regular basis at all) are jelly haters

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so it would not end well

🤪

Well 😂

I like Mount as well. He could be our poster boy. But he just needs to step up.

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Well 😂

I like Mount as well. He could be our poster boy. But he just needs to step up.

she is convinced he is having Kepa troubles

his GF Chloe Wealleans-Watts (they dated for over 5 years) dumped him, just like Kepa's did

and they both went to shite right after (that was long ago for Kepa)

Chelsea star Mason Mount confirms split with model ex-girlfriend Chloe and  reveals he's dating again | The Sun

38 minutes ago, DDA said:

I see what you're saying but in this case it was a good decision not start him.... his experience is needed with Enzo and Mudryk starting.

Its weird. People saying about all these new signings and how “they’ll unlock” Havertz but not one mention for how they will or might help Mason. Its mind blowing. Seen someone say Mason been shite all season but mostly who hasn’t been? We weren’t sitting 10th for no reason were we? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Its weird. People saying about all these new signings and how “they’ll unlock” Havertz but not one mention for how they will or might help Mason. Its mindblowing.

He is a workhorse . His game won't change