Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

36 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Can Enzo play?

All paperwork was done last night and he flies in today, so even if he isn't registered with PL today then tomorrow by 12pm she be good to go for Friday.

He's been playing and training so fitness not an issue, needs be thrown in for me.

3 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I read only one of Enzo, Mudryk and Felix can be registered for the CL if so it will be Enzo, Felix, Mudryk in this order.

They can all be registered. The rules allow for a maximum of three new players after the January window, though there has to be room in the squad list for every new addition.

In the group stage we had one spot open and Jorginho left so that's two players who can be added. Ziyech was also going to leave to free up the space for a third addition but that seems to have fallen through so we need to remove either him or someone else if we want to add a third newcomer.

But yeah out of Enzo/Mudryk/Felix/Badiashile/Madueke/DDF we can only add three and I'd bet on the ones you mentioned.

Fulham will be a significantly different proposition than when we played them a couple of weeks ago since Mitro will be back and they’ve signed a couple of new players I think. So despite all of our new firepower I’m definitely not expecting us to go in and blow them away. Especially after this long layoff.

21 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I read only one of Enzo, Mudryk and Felix can be registered for the CL if so it will be Enzo, Felix, Mudryk in this order.

We can register three, but it does require dropping two already registered for our squad.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We can register three, but it does require dropping two already registered for our squad.

There was already one spot open and Jorginho being gone clears another one so only need to drop one more if we want to fill all three new spots.

Since we already had more club-trained players registered than was required so the one to be removed could either be club-trained, association-trained or non-HG.

I'm not sure if rules would allow the removal of Bettinelli? If the registration rules state that the squad must have three senior goalkeepers registered then it's not going to be possible but if it's allowed we could just remove Bettinelli and replace him with an academy keeper on the B list. It would be very, very unlikely that he would play anyway.

17 minutes ago, Jype said:

There was already one spot open and Jorginho being gone clears another one so only need to drop one more if we want to fill all three new spots.

Since we already had more club-trained players registered than was required so the one to be removed could either be club-trained, association-trained or non-HG.

I'm not sure if rules would allow the removal of Bettinelli? If the registration rules state that the squad must have three senior goalkeepers registered then it's not going to be possible but if it's allowed we could just remove Bettinelli and replace him with an academy keeper on the B list. It would be very, very unlikely that he would play anyway.

Three keepers are required but one can be list B, as you suggested, according to regulation 45:12. Leaving Marcus out is an option but, last I heard, it is still possible that Hakim's move will go through. Perhaps it is even probable since it's up to the French authorities. It must be a fair guess that French administrators will want to help PSG. Particularly so if they feel the failure to complete the deal last night was Chelsea's fault.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Three keepers are required but one can be list B, as you suggested, according to regulation 45:12. Leaving Marcus out is an option but, last I heard, it is still possible that Hakim's move will go through. Perhaps it is even probable since it's up to the French authorities. It must be a fair guess that French administrators will want to help PSG. Particularly so if they feel the failure to complete the deal last night was Chelsea's fault.

Yeah now that you mentioned it the article 45.12 makes it quite clear so that's a relief.

If needed the easiest one to remove from CL list would be Bettinelli and he could be replaced by Bergström on the B list.

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yeah now that you mentioned it the article 45.12 makes it quite clear so that's a relief.

If needed the easiest one to remove from CL list would be Bettinelli and he could be replaced by Bergström on the B list.

It seems that PSG's appeal on the Ziyech move has been turned down so that leaves GP with a decision to make.