Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Pizy said:

Just zero quality in the final third whatsoever.

Desperately need Félix this next match to hit the ground running. 

I feel more problems on the midfield. There is no connection between D and A. We just pass the ball to wingers who come back to the middle of the pitch and expect them to do the magic. Our dangerous situations were only from long balls(Silva, Ziyech, Gallagher), on the ground we have no idea how to build up an offensive. 

Healthy Kante and Kovacic with Enzo would be another level, I feel our attackers would have much more chance with proper midfield.

3 Premier League games in a row without conceding goal, at least we are looking stable on the back as Badiashile arrived. 

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

At least we look really good defensively again 

don’t think we will score much this season without a proper striker 

and a bloody AMF

put Arsen at even 19yo in there for 5 to 10 games, plus a Toney type striker, and soon we are hammering teams

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Havertz has to go in the summer. I can't stand his whole demeanour anymore. 

yeah I thought he did OK in the first half considering how poor we were, but his second half was concerning. It might have been that his confidence was shot, but still, the demeanor just wasn't right. Don't think he deserved to be on the pith for all 90 mins.

Even thinking we should register fofana than havertz.

Do you think we have real chance to go through later stages in CL with havertz as our main striker?

Oh gosh, one goal at cl final, really glossed over his absolutely poor and unreliable striker he actually is

Just now, Vesper said:

and a bloody AMF

put Arsen at even 19yo in there for 5 to 10 games, plus a Toney type striker, and soon we are hammering teams

Not sure we will go that way. No classic no 10s in this modern game anymore

probably we will buy a top CF in summer and nkunku or Kai/Felix will play off him as Second striker which is their best position 

10 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Know doesn't work that way but Fulham did deserve something from that game..theyve turned into a pretty decent side! 

But we need to find a way to win, decent side or not..... go fof the fucking win.... all walking around again. Really pisses me off... dumb movement.

Edited by DDA

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

They are both terrible finishers as well but probably not worse than Havertz 

well look on the bright side

at least Enzo does look decent for now 

biggest fear was him doing a Saul debut

Potter is not to blame today but still absolutely clueless tho we will win fk all with him 

You put it perfectly - they can't be worse than the person who's led the line for the past six months.

It's hard to see the positives when we constantly have to endure wasteful finishing.

I really did not think Mudryk was that bad

the bad

the shit

the shitty shit

the shitty shit shit

the POOP

were the same old same old usual suspects

Gallagher, Ziyech, CuCu, and Kai, and yes, Mount

all were horrific

all were FAR worse than Mudryk

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I really did not think Mudryk was that bad

the bad

the shit

the shitty shit

the shitty shit shit

the POOP

were the same old same old usual suspects

Gallagher, Ziyech, CuCu, and Kai, and yes, Mount

all were horrific

all were FAR worse than Mudryk

Agreed, Mudryk probably had his minutes planned ahead of time.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we get nice offers in the summer for all 3 of Mount, Havertz, and Gallagher all 3 should go. Buy Félix permanently to play in that area behind the striker and buy a DM to play next to Enzo.

There's no way the club can let go of both Mount & Gallagher due to HG criteria (and there were rumors of Sterling potentially being sold in the summer to help balance the books).