Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

Gallagher reminds me a ton of Ross Barkley when he was here. Just way too slow in his thinking on the ball for this level. He’s seemingly never totally switched on.

I’d get rid if we get another £40m offer. Not good enough for where we’re aiming to go.

I mean, Gallaghers passion, attitude, and spirit are commendable, but he is just so so clumsy and sloppy

nonie has been quite invisible so far no Sterling is on. He at least can play on his preferred bright side but just like Mudryk he probably needs more time to get acclimatized.

3 minutes ago, Maza said:

Potter needs to go. We need someone with experience and track record. Bring back Tuchel

Just not that. I'm sick of defensive coaches. His style of play is enough reason not to consider him ever again. 

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

once again Badiashile is in the right place at the right time for the interception but instead of a quick side pass he hoofs it up front producing a 50/50. Nothing wrong with that considering his age, but it does affect our play.

Bro the ball came bursting on his weaker foot. The hell you want him to do?!

Edited by Costa19

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I mean, Gallaghers passion, attitude, and spirit are commendable, but he is just so so clumsy and sloppy

nonie has been quite invisible so far no Sterling is on. He at least can play on his preferred bright side but just like Mudryk he probably needs more time to get acclimatized.

we need Chilwell back

I am NOT a fangirl of CuCu

I didn't want him years ago

did not want him this past summer (especially for 62m fucking quid) and do NOT want him now

7 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Bro the ball came steaming on his weaker foot. The hell you want him to do?!

Other times in the first half he was all alone and still hoofed it up. Once again, it's completely normal considering his age, but at this level we need more (I sure hope he can do better with his weaker foot in the future). We can't praise Thiago silva and then say the simpler play is enough... bit contradictory. Big teams have different standards taking Willian as a very obvious example: guy could no longer warm up at the bridge.

BTW, we are playing Fulham, not City or United today.

----

On Gallagher I think he's actually pretty smart considering how unskillful he is. Some of the stuff he tries to do somehow works. eh

Edited by robsblubot