Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

So Fulham steering us out to the right where Ziyech is and isolating our left side. Ofcourse we put Madueke on the left instead of on the right. Now they will just do the same thing in the second half 😵💫

heh Mount has been the better player of the team and not even close.

Team is disjointed because of the number of changes: passes are played to the feet or to the obvious empty space, rarely a clever quick pass because they'd not know how atm. This slows down the play and makes use easier to handle.

Badiashile is having a poor game for these standards. He's been good defensively, but really poor on the ball. It's natural given his young age, but at this level he needs to better keep possession once we retake the ball.

Edited by robsblubot

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Obv both, Ziyech and Mudryk were crap and should be taken off but why tf did he put on Noni on the right? 

Mudryk was crap because they overload the left side. With Madueke on the right and Mudryk on the left they would be on their heels all the time.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

whoever said Badiashile is have a poor game is wrong IMHO

he is

passing from the back and keeping possession is part of "playing well" at this level... see Thiago Silva.

Edited by robsblubot

Gallagher has been for the lack of better words, absolutely honking. Never seen somebody do the hard bit in winning the ball back then fucking give it away so many times in my life. And then other times he’s just chasing his first touch. Is he Chelsea quality at present? No. Will he ever be? Not sure. Did he just take a corner and hit the first man? My god another one joins the club.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Gallagher has been for the lack of better words, absolutely honking. Never seen somebody do the hard bit in winning the ball back then fucking give it away so many times in my life. And then other times he’s just chasing his first touch. 

Awful player.. I just cannot find a clue what he is at least supposed to be good. 

Moving forward I would definitely like to see us playing with a double pivot. Enzo looks great from deep but needs the freedom to move around to get on the ball more and make something happen further up the field. Too bad Kante isn’t fit.