Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

But Ron wanted to go to Real. If Ivanovic wanted to leave, then fair enough we sell him for a high price. If he has no intention of leaving, though, then selling shouldn't be considered at all. I could understand why the club would though, so I'd accept that.

I don't know much of Cesar. In any case, I'd think we'd need to keep Ivanovic for another season for Azpil- to settle and become an understudy. Ivanovic's age allows this process to take place. Anyway who knows if we're even after him now that andré has left.

Like I said, there is no price good enough in the fair value category to to sell him.

Which is why I want him to continue for a long time.

But if some clubs wants to go mental and pay out big (which is way out of fair value), then you can't pass that up.

I'm sure any player will also think about it, if they will receive big wages.

Good price = 20 million at least

Brana is a beast and it'll be very hard to replace him. Not only his footballing ability but his determination, his English-type grit, no-nonsense approach and so on. Has saved us on countless occasions with his goals, too. What a legend!

What was he thinking...

Not an excuse or anything but I think Maloney punched Ivanovic earlier in the game so maybe that was just revenge. Clever of him to do it behind the referee's back but it seems Daily Fail want to get him suspended so they made that news article of the incident and now he may be facing a ban anyway. Losing Ivanovic for at least three games is not something we can afford. :cry: