Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I like iva at RB, because despite not being a typical modern day RB, he offers something very few fullbacks offer now a days and that is a solid defensive display. He may not get past a defender too often and show off fancy skills and foot work, but he does perfectly what a RB is supposed to do and that is put in a decent cross. He is also one of our biggest threats from corners.

The way you describe Ivan reminds me of Paulo. Paulo was great and has always been under appreciated.

The way you describe Ivan reminds me of Paulo. Paulo was great and has always been under appreciated.

Very true. People often fail to see that Paulo was once the best at what he does in Europe. He was immense in our back to back league titles under Jose.

"I'm sorry that we cannot admire Ivanovic on Italian fields because he was close to coming to Italy twice in the past,"

- Anyone know if this was recently?

last year, around may-june, when Ancelotti was linked with AS Roma. According to the article I read, Carlo wanted to bring Ivanovic and *drumroll* Bosingwa to Roma. I'm sorry I can't gind the source anymore :blush:

Picked up a thigh injury. Hope it's not too serious, we need him now.

If his injury is serious then RDM has to play Ferriera as right back because Bosingwa was just terrible today,I am pretty sure Ashely Cole or even Petr Cech would done a better job as a right back than him.

If his injury is serious then RDM has to play Ferriera as right back because Bosingwa was just terrible today,I am pretty sure Ashely Cole or even Petr Cech would done a better job as a right back than him.

I was tempted to make mocking joke saying we should move Ramires to right-back. I now evaluate the 'mocking joke' part.

In his short time on the pitch, he made one wild tackle, most of his passes were off target, a couple of crosses that went to no man's land, and to top it all off, a foul throw.

Just remember his performance against Napoli and be happy he wasn't worse than Bosingwa.