Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Completely forgot about this - Ivanovic had arguably his worst game in a Chelsea shirt in the 1st leg

Made up for it yesterday by putting in a beast of a performance, winning the penalty to bring us to extra-time and then scoring the winner. Legend!!!

'Superb' might be stretching it, though he grew into the game as it passed. Definitely unlucky with that vollley that hit the crossbar. The free header early on should have gone in.

Love the guy, has to be considered as a core member of the team for the next 4-5 years or so.

Ok, 'superb' was probably the wrong word to use for his performance against Stoke but it was certainly not against Napoli yesterday. He was an absolute rock at RB. He has shown Bosingwa on really how to flourish in that role.

I like Ivanovic, he brings plenty to the table and is a real good player. That said (uh oh) I don't think he's as great a RB as many would have you believe. He is our best option though and so long as he keeps Bosingwa out of the running he's worth his weight in gold.

I like iva at RB, because despite not being a typical modern day RB, he offers something very few fullbacks offer now a days and that is a solid defensive display. He may not get past a defender too often and show off fancy skills and foot work, but he does perfectly what a RB is supposed to do and that is put in a decent cross. He is also one of our biggest threats from corners.