Dinamo Zagreb 1 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

11 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I was against signing him at 31. We also gave him 4+1 years.

4+1????

Fuck...that was an amateurish decision. Wouldn't have happened in Roman's watch.

Can't blame Boehly because its his first year, and tbf almost everyone thought this was a smart signing.

I blame KK more than anyone. The guy seems to be phoning it in.

9 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Pulisic and Ziyech just downing tools and play for themself. So obvious 

We should have allowed the both of them to leave and retained CHO.

Dumbass decision to keep Pulisic especially. The guy only cares about the USMNT with the WC approaching soon.

9 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

something is definitely going on behind the scenes, the players can’t be this bad, its the same bs happening again, revolting against the manager.

I think Mason Mount is the biggest clue here.

Something is wrong with the kid to play with so much disinterest as he has in the past 7 games. Granted he's not the most consistent, but you could see him put in the effort in games..

This is an unhappy dressing room atm.

For Tuchel's sake...he needs a miracle and a couple of big wins (same thing I suppose) to turn this shite around. 

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

I cant believe we thought William was a frustrating player, then we went to buy Sterling...I mean, he is one of the most selfish players around. He is always trying one extra dribble, instead of passing the ball. 

Ballack and Lampard never won a UCL together, while both Mount and Havertz won 1 creating a great goal in the final, and  I will always be grateful for that. However, everytime I see both put their usual lethargic, anemic and passionless performance, I do miss that old english-german duo.

You couldn't be more wrong... Our problem ATM is pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass nothing. We need more players like sterling running at defences trying to take ppl on, as it stands we are far to easy to defend against.

36 minutes ago, Kong said:

You couldn't be more wrong... Our problem ATM is pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass nothing. We need more players like sterling running at defences trying to take ppl on, as it stands we are far to easy to defend against.

Pass-pass-pass and no spaces open.
That means there is no movement off the ball.

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Most shocking of all the transfers to me.

Especially after all the good things we've been hearing about him prior to his move.

Looking like a dud and not the leader we were expecting. Looks like he moved to England to enjoy his retirement.

If Tuchel has sense, he would bench the guy and give Chalobah a chance. At least at his age, Chalobah can improve.

Give the guy a break. It's a new league. He needs to get used to it and will improve. Silva was just as bad when he started. VVD was not good when he started playing for Liverpool 

For me there is certainly unrest in the dressing room.

And once the manager loses that there's no coming back.

The disinterest in the players is shocking, no fight in them, no pace in them, I do think we have the makings of a pretty good squad.

I believe in giving KK, Fofana, Auba a chance to settle in.

But as for the manger, if we sack him now there's no one to bring in, I'd like to see Graham Potter but even if there is a chance it won't be until next season.

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

The disinterest in the players is shocking, no fight in them, no pace in them, I do think we have the makings of a pretty good squad.

But as for the manger, if we sack him now there's no one to bring in, I'd like to see Graham Potter but even if there is a chance it won't be until next season.

I'm afraid with Conte, Sarri and Lampard it was strong personalities turning against the manager. Now we have no leader and no character to support the manager. I didn't quite rate Rudiger way of being, but I feel he was last one of this sort, now we are just lukewarm corporation, thus no signs of interest of winning for the team.

6 hours ago, didi007 said:

Give the guy a break. It's a new league. He needs to get used to it and will improve. Silva was just as bad when he started. VVD was not good when he started playing for Liverpool 

You say new league.

But the brain fart yesterday happened against a Croatian team. Does he need to adjust to that too?

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Graham has a release clause in his contract. If we pay it, he can leave today. It has already been communicated to Brighton that the clause will be paid if there is an agreement on contract.