Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Borussia Dortmund agree deal to sign Birmingham's Jude Bellingham in blow for Manchester United

Midfielder believes he will make quicker progress in the Bundesliga and joins Erling Haaland in preferring Westfalenstadion to Old Trafford

TELEMMGLPICT000233606399_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWuSLLFodAynJ_Zkn1-i7T0paE54qBeQHTheBiQaPtfY.jpeg?imwidth=1280

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/02/borussia-dortmund-agree-deal-sign-jude-bellingham-blow-manchester/

Borussia Dortmund have agreed a deal in principle to sign the highly rated England Under-17 midfielder, Jude Bellingham, from Birmingham City.

Manchester United had been eager to sign Bellingham and gave the 17-year-old a tour of the club’s training complex in March but the player and his father, Mark, believe his development will be best served by a move to Germany.

Bellingham becomes the second player in seven months to pick Dortmund over United after Erling Haaland snubbed a move to Old Trafford in January in order to join the German giants for £20 million.

I really like Lucas Digne. Technically good, willing runner. But with the team's set-piece issues, general defensive play, I think Chilwell will be preferred.They are the same height (surprised to find that out) but Chilwell is more physical, has better acceleration.

Just depends on the cost difference. Zouma might go the other way if we deal with Everton

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-ross-barkley-still-david-22292209

The Barkley rumors popping up at the same time as the Matt Law Havertz report are probably no coincidence. That would probably be exactly the role he'd fill.

Realistically if we were to try and do deals with Zouma and Barkley involved to buy Digne and Rice, how much extra money do people think we would need to pay on those deals?

I'm thinking that a Digne/Zouma swap wouldn't be massively different, especially when Everton were reportedly prepared to spend quite a bit on Zouma last summer and obviously still hold him in high regard.

More would probably be needed on the Rice deal, 

It would be sensible if we were able to sell Emerson and any funds for him cover these two deals. I wouldn't be against that at all because I think the two players we'd be getting would be intelligent upgrades to areas we need to sort out.

1 hour ago, AOIRO said:

Jorginho 35m

Batshuayi 30m

Bakayoko 25m

Emerson 20m

Alonso 25m

Zouma 25m

Barkley 30m

Moses 15m

Kennedy 10m

Sell  all  this list

We could get  over  200m !!!

In what world are Jorginho and Batshuayi worth roughly the same?

1 minute ago, milka said:

Roman Abramovich has told Lampard the deal for Kai Havertz will be “100% done” and assured him they will beat Bayern Munich to his signature, bid is ready to be sent on Saturday night.

It's stupid enough when people post non-substantial rumors but can you folks at least include the source as well!?

giphy.gif

Just searched this rumor on Twitter and not even a reliable source mentioned it. Just some dumb ITK wannabes! 

I know rumours are exciting but most are completely pointless. The only news that means anything is either from Matt Law or that German fella Hogstein when it comes to German players. Anything else is pure speculation.

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

I know rumours are exciting but most are completely pointless. The only news that means anything is either from Matt Law or that German fella Hogstein when it comes to German players. Anything else is pure speculation.

Raphael Honigstein

https://twitter.com/honigstein