Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Pancho for 25m is ok as long as his wages aren't big.

We’re edging!!! I told you that’s BlueCo strategy, edge the fanbase 

If I were Man Utd I would offer to loan Sterling with option to buy if we'll loan Sancho with obligation to buy. Then send him back to us in 12 months and find someone actually good.

I hate this timeline already tired of the ball hogging pushover who runs like a Kante but only effective against Sassuolo otherwise falling over and losing the ball I hate this shit I’m crying 

24 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Don't sell him to United, can't believe we wasted our money on that clown Hall when Chukwuemeka is every bit as good.

Absolutely. 

Carney is a far better player, and can do anything KDH can, and do it better.

Madness again, Bo Clownlake stylee

6 hours ago, King Kante said:

I do get why people are worried. However, I am actually hopeful Jackson will improve as the season goes on and in Nkunku, Palmer and Felix I do feel there are enough goals with them in the F9 position. Sure it isn't perfect, but equally the Risk of handing either of those two big contracts is a bigger risk. Even if they came good, the squad would riot and demand massive increases. 

OK, this isn't a surprise but equally I hope the club have a good case if people question this. 

The issue is (I get the idea of being patient with some players/ waiting to January or next summer) but this is a pivotal season - if we fall further away from the top 4 than to it then again the implications this has on the club financially are definitely going to make things more difficult.

Not to mention again, the further we fall away the harder it makes it to make up the ground. I genuinely don’t think those guys are going to get the 20-30 odd goal contributions extra most would expect from a reasonable level of CF.

The wage structure is one imposed by the clubs owners so ultimately if we don’t make progress due to signing players of lower quality or lower pedigree on those wages/not being able to attract the elite players - then it is on them.

On a different note what the fuck are we doing going after Sancho…. when we have so many guys to get rid of maybe 10 off the top of my head at least. This club is bonkers. Like regardless of how Oshimen or Toney would do or what they’d cause - another winger over a number 9 is fucking mindblowing.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Still impossible for me to imagine Sterling and Chilly exiled and chilling at home for 4 months until January. They HAVE to go and play football. Likewise Broja.

Trev, if he doesn’t go, I feel is the only one I could imagine being reintegrated into the team.